Profile for Mark Baker - Carstairs Considers > Reviews

Content by Mark Baker - C...
Top Reviewer Ranking: 658

Mark Baker - Carstairs Considers (Santa Clarita, CA United States)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
First Degree Mudder (Pacific Northwest Mystery) (Pacific Northwest Mysteries (Kensington))
by Kate Dyer-Seeley
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Meg Faces a Muddy Mess, 21 Jun. 2017
My love of mud runs has come full circle. I first heard of them when a mystery author I read did one, and now I’ve read First Degree Mudder, set during the training for a mud run. (And yes, I even timed it so that I was reading it the week between doing the Camp Pendleton Mud Run and the Irvine Lake Mud Run this month.)

Meg Reed’s newest assignment for Northwest Extreme magazine is to participate in Mud, Sweat, and Beers, a mud run coming to Portland in three weeks. But before that, she’s signing up for Mind Over Mudder, a training course that meets every morning to whip people into shape for the run. The drill instructor running the course is Billy, and he takes his job very seriously. Some might even say too seriously, and after two weeks Meg is seriously questioning her decision to sign up.

The Saturday before the race is the first time Meg and her team actually crawl through the mud as part of their training. It doesn’t go well, and Meg sneaks out early instead of completing the rest of the run. However, when she arrives back at the barracks the company uses as their headquarters, she discovers Billy’s body in the steam room. What is going on?

First, I’ve got to say that author Kate Dyer-Seeley is much nicer to Billy than I would have been. When I heard mystery set at a mud run, I was expecting the dead body to show up in a mud pit. But that’s completely beside the point.

This is now Meg’s fourth mystery, and I really don’t recommend you jump into the series here. In fact, if you do, I think you’ll be disappointed. The mystery of what happened to Billy and why is more of a sub-plot than the focus of the book. Instead, we get stories of Meg’s life changing and some serious twists in the plot of her father’s murder, a series long plot thread.

Here’s the thing. As someone who has been following this series since the beginning, I want to know this information. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to find out what happened next. But without that background, I don’t think I would have been as engrossed in this book. Believe me, with the way this book ends, I’m already looking forward to finding out what happens to Meg next. (Can we say cliffhangers?)

Given this, I’m sure it will be no surprise when I say that the characters introduced in this book are good, but not given enough page time to be fully developed. However, the series regulars are more than up to the task of carrying this book. Meg especially continues to grow as the book unfolds.

And at the end of the book, we get the usual adventure tips and tour guide if you’d like to go to some of the real places where this book is set.

If I sounded overly harsh earlier, let me be clear, the mystery here has some good twists and definitely holds together. It’s just overshadowed by some other developments in Meg’s life that will only mean something to those who already care about Meg.

So if you are up to date on Meg’s adventures, you’ll definitely want to read First Degree Mudder. If you are new to the series, I recommend backing up before you dive into these murky waters.

The Mystery of the Galloping Ghost (Trixie Belden)
The Mystery of the Galloping Ghost (Trixie Belden)
by Kathryn Kenny

4.0 out of 5 stars For Trixie’s Final Case, She Faces the Galloping Ghost, 21 Jun. 2017
Sadly, all good things come to an end. The thirty-ninth book in the Trixie Belden series would prove to be the last in the series. Most fans hate The Mystery of the Galloping Ghost, but I must admit I enjoy it despite its issues.

This book finds fourteen-year-old Trixie Belden, her best friend Honey Wheeler, and the Wheeler’s groom Regan traveling to a horse ranch in Minnesota to observe their training techniques with the pure bread Arabian horses they own.

However, the first night they are there, Trixie sees a strange horse and rider out the window that then vanish. It’s the next day she hears the local legend of the galloping ghost. When she meets a ghost hunter and strange things start happening around the ranch, Trixie begins to think there might actually be a ghost haunting the place. Can she figure out what is really happening?

As I said earlier, many fans of the series don’t like this book (or any of the final five). They have some legitimate complaints, too. This is the final book in the series, but the only regular characters we get are Trixie, Honey, and Regan. Of course, when this book came out, it wasn’t supposed to be the final book in the series. In fact, book forty was being written when the series was canceled. (And it would have finally brought Trixie to California, too!) They also complain about Honey’s crush on a character we meet in this book when it’s been established earlier in the series that Honey has a crush on Trixie’s older brother Brian. Honestly, this one bothers me, but not too much.

One reason these issues stick out to people is that they read this book as an adult and as the final book in the series. In fact, this book was in print for such a short amount of time that it can draw a large amount of money on the secondary market. I think one reason I feel the way I do about this book is because I read it as a teen while I was reading the rest of the series, and I probably had about half the series still to go when I read it for the first time. Additionally, I paid cover price. I’m sure if I paid a much higher price for it and read it as an adult, I’d be disappointed in it as well.

Not to say that the book is perfect. The mystery is flawed. It didn’t bother me as a teen when I first read it, but now reading it as an adult, I can see some serious flaws with it. It works, and I think kids won’t mind, so I’m willing to let it pass. It certainly has some interesting elements to it.

I actually kind of like the characters in this book. Trixie actually seems more aware of people’s feelings, something that is often missing in other books in the series. Honey reverts to her fraidy cat persona at one point, but that’s actually understandable considering what is happening. The characters aren’t as rich as they are in earlier books in the series overall, but they aren’t at their worst either.

I certainly don’t recommend paying a high price for this book, however. It isn’t the worst in the series, in my opinion, but it isn’t worth paying much money to read, either.

With the right expectations, I still find The Mystery of the Galloping Ghost enjoyable. While not Trixie’s best case, it is still a fun mystery for kids.

Blood Work
Blood Work
by Michael Connelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Pulls You in as Story Gets More Complicated, 21 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Blood Work (Paperback)
While I still have a long way to go to get caught up on Michael Connelly’s books, I’ve already learned to buckle up when I start one because you can never predict where the story will go based on how it starts. There is no better example of that than Blood Work, a mostly standalone novel from the late 1990’s.

This book introduces us to Terry McCaleb, a former FBI agent who was forced to retire early due to heart problems. Against all odds thanks to a rare blood type, he gets the heart transplant he needs. The book opens two months after the procedure. Things are looking good that his body will accept this heart. Of course, it helps that he is taking it easy – spending his days fixing up the boat he inherited from his father.

Things change one day when he returns from his morning walk to find Graciela Rivers waiting for him. She is there asking Terry to solve her sister’s murder. Gloria was killed in a convenience store robbery. Terry tries to explain that he isn’t interested until Graciela pulls him in with one final revelation – his new heart was Gloria’s heart.

Naturally, the police aren’t that interested in talking to an outsider, much less a former FBI agent. Still, Terry manages to get enough information to start his own investigation. Is there more to Gloria’s death than there first appears? Can Terry figure out what happened?

Obviously, since this is a Michael Connelly book, there is much more to the case than it first appears. If I told you where the book wound up (don’t worry, I’m not spoiling anything), you’d probably never believe me. Yet each piece of the puzzle leads logically into the next one. In fact, my mind was blown a couple of times by where the book went and how it was set up. The plotting is wonderful, and the pacing is superb. The book held my attention the entire way through.

All of the characters in this book are brand new, but they are all strong. By the time the book is over, I felt like we’d gotten to know them very well. A couple of the supporting players come across as cliché, but I’m sure that’s a factor of how much page time they get, and if they’d gotten more, they would have been more fully fleshed out.

As I mentioned earlier, this book is pretty much still a standalone. However, it still fits into the overall work that Michael Connelly is creating. Since Terry is a former FBI agent, there is reference to The Poet, which involved that agency. While he has yet to appear anywhere on page, we get another reference to Mickey Haller. Terry McCaleb himself would pop up as a supporting characters in a Harry Bosch novel that would come out a few years later. I can’t wait to get to that one for an update. (At least I hope it’s a good update.)

I listened to the audio book while traveling over Memorial Day. I was actually a bit disappointed when I saw that Dick Hill was the narrator since I find he can be annoying at times. However, this time he behaved himself outside of one or two overly acted lines. For the rest of the book, he did a fantastic job bringing the characters to life.

It really is easy to see why Michael Connelly has the reputation and fan base he does. If you have missed Blood Work, fix that today. This is an outstanding mystery that will keep you turning pages.

Killer Cocktail (Nic & Nigel Mystery)
Killer Cocktail (Nic & Nigel Mystery)
by Tracy Kiely

5.0 out of 5 stars Sip and Savor this Killer Cocktail, 15 Jun. 2017
When I finally read the first Nic and Nigel Mystery earlier this year, I immediately fell in love. It’s hard not to when you are laughing at the banter between the characters. As a result, I was looking forward to revisiting the characters in Killer Cocktail, and I wasn’t disappointed at all.

If you’ve missed this series, Nic, short for Nichole, is a former NYPD detective who left her job when she fell in love and married Nigel Martini, an obscenely rich man who runs a video restoration business in Hollywood. They have a large dog, a Bullmastiff named Skippy. And if you are seeing connections to the classic The Thin Man, that is completely intentional. While you don’t need to have read the book or seen the movies to completely enjoy this modern day set homage book, catching those in jokes and nods are tons of fun. (And the original movies themselves are worth watching.)

As this book opens, Nic and Nigel have just found some home movies made during the filming of A Winter’s Night. This movie from 20 years ago made the career of Christina Franklin, who stepped into the lead after the tragic death from an overdose of America’s Sweetheart, and the film’s original star, Melanie Summers.

Naturally, these tapes are the talk to the town during the Oscars, and Nigel is very willing to talk them up. He and his company are working on editing them into a new behind the scenes documentary. However, a break in during the Oscar after party makes Nic and Nigel wonder just what might be on those tapes that someone wants to keep hidden. Can they figure it out?

This book cuts between the mystery today and excerpts from the tapes of 20 years ago. Because the people involved in those tapes are the suspects of today, these flashbacks really do help us get to know the characters. They do feel like they are slowing down the story in the beginning when there are more excerpts, but that’s a minor issue.

Once the modern day portion of the mystery kicks into high gear, things really take off. I thought I knew where the book was going early on, but I turned out to be wrong. However, when the villain was revealed, everything made perfect sense.

The only characters from the first book are Nic, Nigel, and Skippy. They are still great characters, especially Skippy. I’m not a dog person, but I find his antics funny. The new characters we meet here are quite fun as well and fit perfectly into this book. There are a couple we love to hate, but I found there scenes funny as a result.

If you enjoy comedy, you definitely should pick up this book. Nic and Nigel banter their way through this book, and some of their exchanges are absolutely delightful. Some of their lines push the boundaries of a PG rated book, but we are talking about a married couple here. I don’t mind at all.

There are a few four letter words scattered through the book as well. Yes, I could have done without them, but they are easy enough to ignore.

Killer Cocktail is a fast read, and I was done all too soon. Fortunately, the third book is already out, so I will be able to revisit Nic, Nigel, and Skippy in the near future.

Designer Dirty Laundry: Volume 1 (Samantha Kidd Mystery Series)
Designer Dirty Laundry: Volume 1 (Samantha Kidd Mystery Series)
by Diane Vallere

4.0 out of 5 stars Starting Over is Murder, 13 Jun. 2017
The joy of finding an author with multiple books out already is you know you have some great reading in front of you. The bad part is finding the time to read those books. Even though I’ve had Designer Dirty Laundry for over a year, I’ve just finally made the time to read Diane Vallere’s very first novel.

Samantha Kidd has just left a job as a buyer for a prestigious store in New York City to become the trend specialist for Tradava, the department store in her home town of Ribbon, Pennsylvania. She’s even buying her childhood home from her parents, who have moved to California. She is very excited about this new chapter in her life.

However, her first day turns into a nightmare when she finds Patrick, her new boss, dead in an elevator in the store. By the time the police turn up, his body is missing. Furthermore, Tradava has no record of her working there, and her mortgage company is a little worried about the fact that she has quite the job she listed on her application. In order to prove to everyone that she isn’t crazy, Samantha has to figure out what is going on. But can she do that?

What at first looked like sub-plots turned out to be motivation for Samantha to be involved in the case, and I appreciated seeing how everything upped the stakes for her. There is plenty happening here, but at times it felt a bit like Samantha was reacting more than actually investigating. Still, the bits that needed more polish are a minor complaint since I was never bored with the proceedings. Once we reach the climax, it is completely logical.

Samantha is a wonderful main character. You can really see how she grows via what happens here. She’s got some interesting sidekicks, and in a world where she doesn’t know whom to trust, they all fall under suspicion at some point. I actually liked that since it really kept me guessing. It also helped that everyone felt fully developed, which made figuring out the mystery that much harder.

Obviously, fashion isn’t my thing. (And if you saw my wardrobe, you’d really know that.) That wasn’t a detriment to enjoying the book. I’m sure there are some things I missed as a result, but I didn’t feel like it was much, and certainly nothing that was important to the plot.

Even with the huge stakes and the fact that we are talking about murder, there’s quite a bit of humor threaded through the book. Between some of what happens and Samantha herself, you’ll be smiling if not laughing as you read this book.

So I’m glad I finally made the time to meet Samantha. If Designer Dirty Laundry is any indication, I’m sure I’ll enjoy the rest of the books in this series.

Last Dinosaur (Valley of the Sun Book 4)
Last Dinosaur (Valley of the Sun Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars That’s One Old Murder Weapon, 13 Jun. 2017
It seems to be a plot used in many murder mystery series – a Hollywood movie comes to the area and someone associated with it is murdered. It works for two reasons – we are fascinated by Hollywood, and, more practically, it brings a bunch of new people to town to either die or be suspects. Sandy Dengler used this device in The Last Dinosaur. The result doesn’t quite work as well as her books usually do, however.

The Last Dinosaur also happens to be the name of the movie being filmed a couple hours outside of Phoenix. And the murder victim is the assistant direct. Melissa Baugh was killed while the rest of the crew was in a meeting. She was trampled to death by the animatronic star of the film. But this dinosaur doesn’t run wild. In fact, it only works when someone is running the controls. So who had it in for Melissa and why? That’s what Phoenix homicide detective Joe Rodriguez and his partner Tommy Flaherty have to find out.

Obviously, this murder is a bit on the grisly end, although the violence is discussed in vague terms in passing. The focus really is on how and why Melissa was killed. The trail Joe follows leads in some surprising directions, too. A sub-plot involving a visiting preacher who may or may not be involved in a burglary scheme helps keep things interesting, too.

Which is why I’m sorry that a couple details of the mystery don’t quite come together. Oh, the big picture works well. We know who the killer is and why, and that makes sense. There are a couple of niggles over the how Melissa died that don’t get answered. I first read this book over 20 years ago, and I didn’t remember many of the details of the plot, but as I reread the book, I remembered a few things that didn’t quite get explained. I felt the same way this time. Trust me, they are minor overall, and you can piece together what must have happened.

Which is a shame because I love the characters in this series. Joe and Tommy make a fine investigative pair, and the rest of the supporting players are wonderful. The suspects are strong and keep you guessing until Joe puts things together at the end. Joe’s ten-year-old son Rico really gets a chance to shine here, which I enjoyed.

This book was originally published for the Christian market. Now don’t worry, this doesn’t mean you’ll get any lectures. Instead, it influences how Joe looks at life and the case. As a Christian myself, I enjoy this aspect of the book, but it is easy enough to ignore if you aren’t a Christian yourself.

Even with the flaws in the mystery, I still recommend The Last Dinosaur. The story is still strong enough and the characters are wonderful to spend time with. The couple of small things left unanswered won’t bother you too much.

French Fried (Berkley Prime Crime)
French Fried (Berkley Prime Crime)
by Kylie Logan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Laurel Find a Motive for a Shocking Murder?, 7 Jun. 2017
As much as I enjoy mysteries, I will freely admit there is a certain formula to them, which is why it is always refreshing to find a book that puts a twist on that familiar formula. That’s what we get with French Fried, the second in Kylie Logan’s Ethic Eats Mysteries.

As this book opens, the residence of Hubbard, Ohio, are getting ready to celebrate the 130th birthday of the Statue of Liberty. Terminal at the Tracks is getting into the spirit by offering French cuisine in addition to their normal greasy spoon food. Laurel Inwood has been working hard at developing the menu for her foster aunt Sophie’s restaurant, and she’s turned to Sophie’s friend Raquel “Rocky” Arnaud for advice and the herbs that Rocky grows on her farm.

Rocky grew up in France, although she’s lived in Ohio for decades, but she is excited for all the events celebrating her heritage. At least she is until the events start; then she starts acting strangely. When Rocky doesn’t show up for the fireworks show, Laurel heads to her place to investigate only to find Rocky dead. The police think it was suicide, but Laurel knows that Rocky would never kill herself. The trouble is, who has a motive to kill the woman?

As you can see, this book focuses a bit more on the why than the who. If we can find the correct motive, maybe that will lead Laurel to the killer. As she begins to dig into Rocky’s past, Laurel uncovers several motives for murder. Yes, that means that the story never lags but keeps us moving from one motive and the corresponding suspect to another. The solution was very well done, and like the rest of the book, the satisfying climax didn’t fall into the usual clichés.

We’d met several members of the staff at the Terminal in the first book. They really didn’t have much more than cameos in this book, but that’s okay because it really gave us a chance to get to know Laurel, Sophie, and Laurel’s potential love interest Declan better. These three leads are fantastic, and I especially enjoyed a sub-plot that allowed Laurel to grow. Of course, the suspects are strong. We’ve got a varied group of characters introduced here, and I found them a lot of fun.

The back of the book includes a recipe for a simple Cassoulet and general directions on creating Tartines. Both of these sound delicious, and are perfect if reading this book has put you in the mood for French food.

French Fried is a satisfying mystery that will have you savoring every page. Don’t hesitate to pick up this delightful mystery today.

NOTE: I received a copy of this book.

Mulch ADO about Murder (Local Foods Mystery)
Mulch ADO about Murder (Local Foods Mystery)
by Edith Maxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars New Farmer Dead in Her Greenhouse, 2 Jun. 2017
It is possible to learn new things by reading fiction. For example, I had never really heard of hydroponic farming or about the controversy surrounding it. Yet that forms the introduction to Mulch Ado about Murder, the fifth local foods mystery.

You see, Nicole Kingsbury has just moved to town and set up a hydroponic farm in Westbury, Massachusetts. Cam Flaherty is excited to have another farmer in the area, and she has been starting some seedlings for Nicole in her hoop house while Nicole gets her new farm up and running. In fact, that’s what brings Cam to Nicole’s house that afternoon. Cam is greeted outside by protestors who think that, since hydroponic farming doesn’t use soil but chemicals to nurture the plants, it shouldn’t be counted as organic farming. What surprises Cam most about the protest is that her own mother, Deb, is involved. Both of Cam’s parents are visiting for the first time in several years, and obviously some things have changed since Cam saw them last.

When Cam goes into Nicole’s greenhouse to deliver the seedlings, she finds Nicole dead. Naturally, the police question everyone who was protesting, but Cam can tell her mother is hiding something. What could it be? Will it have any bearing on the murder?

And just like that we are off watching Cam solve another intriguing case. I might have oversold the hydroponic farming aspect of this book so far since it is only one possible motive for murder that Cam uncovers. With her mother being a suspect for some reason that Cam can’t understand, it keeps things interesting. There are plenty of suspects and secrets to uncover, and I was engaged the entire time. The climax was fantastic and perfectly logical as well.

We’ve actually seen quite a bit of character growth in Cam over the course of the series, and we are reminded of some of that in this book. Seeing her interact with her parents provides another layer to her that I enjoyed. The rest of the regulars all get their moment to shine, and the characters introduced in this book are just as strong.

Of course, with all the food mentioned here, you’d expect a few recipes in the back of the book. This time around, we get recipes for a kale and couscous salad, brown rice risotto, and a Swedish cheesecake.

I hadn’t fully realized how much I’ve come to love this cast of characters until I started reading this book. It was truly wonderful to catch up with these old friends, and several developments in their personal lives definitely made me smile.

So if you are a fan of the Local Foods Mysteries, you’ll be pleased to find out what happens next in Mulch Ado about Murder. And if you have yet to meet Cam, I recommend that you do so today.

NOTE: I received an ARC of this book.

Bearly Departed (Teddy Bear Mystery) (A Teddy Bear Mystery)
Bearly Departed (Teddy Bear Mystery) (A Teddy Bear Mystery)
by Meg Macy

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing This Debut Would be Unbearable, 31 May 2017
Few things bring up the warm fuzzes for most people like teddy bears. So this isn’t a subject you would automatically think of for murder, but maybe it should be. I’m already beginning to think of all the great murder weapons in a stuffed bear factory, and this delightful new series has bearly started with Bearly Departed.

The series is set in the small town of Silver Hollow, Michigan, and centers on the small, family owned Silver Bear Shop and Factory. Sasha Silverman’s parents started the factory based on her grandfather’s design, and she is proud to be carrying on the legacy as the company’s manager.

However, there is Will Taylor, the company’s sale representative. Will has decided that the company would save money by moving production overseas, a drumbeat he’s been making since he started. When he returned unexpectedly from a sales convention and calls a meeting, Sasha fears he’s going to bring up the subject again. Sure enough he does, but he shocks every when he claims that he’s gotten Sasha’s almost retired father to okay the production move. Naturally, the meeting ends with lots of yelling and threats, but Sasha does not expect to find Will dead inside the factory late that night. With the police looking at Sasha’s uncle as a suspect, she decides to dig in and try to find the real killer. But can she do that?

The book takes a little time to get going as we are introduced to the business, characters, and community. However, it doesn’t take us too long to meet Will, and that’s when things get very interesting. Over the course of the investigation, Sasha uncovers secrets about people she thought she knew and even reaches some revelations about her own family, which I really liked. A sub-plot involving her parents also helped keep me engaged. Everything comes together for a logical and suspenseful climax.

As I mentioned, all the characters have layers to them, and that makes them very interesting. What I especially enjoyed was seeing how Sasha reacted to what she was learning about these people she thought she knew. That allowed us to really get to know her. This book sets up some interesting future storylines for her and other series regulars as well as some interesting family dynamics, so I’m anxious to find out what happens to all of them next.

Despite this book being labeled “Shamelessly Adorable” there is a very serious side to the story told here. Oh, don’t worry, it’s still a cozy, but it is a cozy with a bit more gravity to it than some others, and I enjoyed that.

If you are like me, you aren’t necessarily looking for a new series to start, but I recommend you make an exception for Bearly Departed. I’m very interested in learning where the characters go from here, and I am beary confident you will be, too.

NOTE: I received an ARC of this book.

SECOND NOTE: Yes, it is way too easy to make bear puns, and I’m having too much fun making them.

The Miser's Dream: Volume 3 (An Eli Marks Mystery)
The Miser's Dream: Volume 3 (An Eli Marks Mystery)
by John Gaspard

5.0 out of 5 stars Eli Marks Must Solve a Locked Room Mystery, 31 May 2017
One of the staples of the mystery genre is the locked room mystery because they add such a great twist to the mystery. I know I always find them intriguing. And that’s exactly what we get with The Miser’s Dream, the third Eli Marks Mystery from John Gaspard.

Eli Marks lives in a third floor apartment above the magic shop he runs with his uncle in Minneapolis, Minnesota. From his window, he can see into the projection booth of the theater next door, and he has long enjoyed trying to guess the movie based on the reflections he can see. This night, however, he seems something completely different when he looks into the projection booth – the dead body of Tyler James, the projectionist.

Naturally, Eli calls the police, but they have to break into the projection booth since the door locks from the inside and there is no key for the outside. When they do, they not only find the body, but also a gun and a large stack of cash.

Eli is perfectly content to sit this one out until an outside force begins to pull him in. Accidents only make him more determined to solve the crime. But can he figure out how Tyler died and why?

I really enjoy these books because of the bits of magic that show up in them. Eli being a magician is a creative hook for the series. In fact, there is an entire sub-plot involving Eli’s jealousy of a fellow magician that winds up playing into the main mystery.

And the main mystery is great. Naturally, there is the question of how the murder took place as well as who the killer is. I’ve got to say that both were so expertly explained at the end, I couldn’t believe I didn’t piece it together myself.

And the characters are wonderful. We actually meet a fun assortment of people here. They are a bit eccentric, but it fits the book. The series regulars are as great as ever, and I enjoyed seeing the growth we got here in Eli.

The Miser’s Dream is the best book yet in the series. Eli’s fans will be happy with it, and those new to his adventures will find themselves looking for more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20