Profile for MR SIMON WALDOCK > Reviews

Content by MR SIMON WALDOCK

MR SIMON WALDOCK

Quality Prem-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Air Circulator Fan with Chrome finish
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me Cool, 10 Jan. 2014
Both high quality & durable. It does exactly what it's designed to do! Keeps me cool : ) Excellent product.

Orchard Toys Football Game
Orchard Toys Football Game
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to play & fun, 10 Jan. 2014
I bought this game for my son for Christmas & he loves playing it. We've bought numerous board games from Orchard & they are all great, with numerous hours spent playing with family. Thanks Orchard for giving me some great memories : )

Dustbin Dad
Dustbin Dad
by Peter Bently

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bedtime story, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dustbin Dad (Paperback)
First seen this book on an episode of Bookaboo. The story reminded me of myself!! Loved the story then & still loving it now. Looking forward to many more hours of reading it to my son. A must buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pump, 10 Jan. 2014
An excellent training product. Gives you a great pump & great focus. I won't train with anything else! Buy it!

The North Face Mens NSE Tent Mule III Trekking and Hiking Shoes T0AWMGFG4 Shiny Black/Black Medium, 41 EU, 8.5 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in a rug, 10 Jan. 2014
Great buy. Perfect for wearing on holidays. Both comfortable & durable. Although pricey, they are worth paying that extra for.

Seiko Men's Orange Monster SKX781K Stainless-Steel Automatic Watch with Orange Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Watch, 11 July 2013
It looks great. Exactly What I expected & more, a superb watch. Function & style in abundance. I love it.