Profile for Johnashp > Reviews

Content by Johnashp

Johnashp (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ambertech Rechargeable 7000 Lumens Super Bright LED Searchlight Spotlight Flashlight Torch Lantern With Sharp Light
Offered by eleocharis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 Feb. 2017
Brilliant!

We needed a new torch in order to search our grounds when we are looking for our cat!

This torch is brilliant, literally. The beam is powerful and bright and lights up houses around 1km away. It is lightweight (which makes me suspect that the battery will not last very long).

One thing to note is that it does NOT come with a charger. It comes with a USB lead and you will need your own USB charger to recharge this torch. The USB plug goes into the charger and the round plug into the torch! We love this torch!
(I purchased this item on amazon.es)

Belkin GO N300 DB Dual-Band Wireless Broadband Travel Router & Carry Case
Belkin GO N300 DB Dual-Band Wireless Broadband Travel Router & Carry Case
Offered by The Outlet Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little router but not for Chromecast!, 20 April 2016
I bought one of these on amazon.es. Great price for a great little router that has connected itself, and me, to the Internet in several different situations automatically without fuss. Where there is no cabled Ethernet connection, and only WiFi, then it can be connected to this by sharing the WiFi connection from a laptop and plugging this router into the laptop's Ethernet port.

However, and it's a big however for me, this is NOT compatible with Chromecast, a big disappointment for me. I spent a couple of hours trying to get it to work. I then resorted to Belkin's excellent online help (via chat line - you get 2 years online support! Other manufacturers please note). Belkin confirmed that this version is not compatible with Chromecast. Perhaps this is why it's so cheap?

As long as you do't want to use this with a Chromecast, this is an excellent buy for use in hotel rooms etc.

Alan Silverwood Anodised Round Cake Pan 9"/23cm loose based
Alan Silverwood Anodised Round Cake Pan 9"/23cm loose based
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty cake, 10 April 2016
I like to bake with these anodised tins. Christmas cake cooked and came out a treat!

Tala 20 x 20 x 8 cm Square Cake Tin
Tala 20 x 20 x 8 cm Square Cake Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tin, 10 April 2016
Excellent, heavy, non-stick tin.

Buckingham Deep Colander 3 Qt, 22 cm
Buckingham Deep Colander 3 Qt, 22 cm
Offered by Buckingham Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and quality., 10 April 2016
Love this colander. I've struggled in the past with ones too small for the job. This has changed my life in the kitchen!

Andoer® Wide Platform Pistol Grip Handheld Camera Handle with 1/4" Screw for SLR DSLR DC Canon Nikon Sony Tripod
Offered by Andoer Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping tale!, 11 Jan. 2016
Very simple but effective. We're trying it on our video camera to try and get a more stable picture. Good value.

Moorland Stable Wire Cage Animal Trap 5007 Humane Live Trapping of Feral Cat Marten Mink Fox Large 100 x 25 x 25 cm
Offered by OFF PRICE STORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Caught the problem for us., 11 Jan. 2016
This was smaller than expected. However, on the 2nd night of trying, we trapped a feral cat that had been worrying our cat. So it did the job! Packaging could have been better but it did arrive unscathed.

Mens Lightweight Traditional Patterned Satin Robe/Dressing Gown (L Chest: 42inch) (Navy)
Offered by Pertemba UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dressing gown for travelling, 11 Jan. 2016
Great dressing gown for travelling. Light, taking very little space, and comfortable. And elegant with it too at a very reasonable price.

ANSMANN AES-1 Zero Watt Energy Saving Timer Plug
ANSMANN AES-1 Zero Watt Energy Saving Timer Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device! Wish I'd found it sooner., 11 Jan. 2016
I bought one of these on amazon.es. Just what I've been looking for for years. I don't understand the problems some people have been having. You need to press the button first for up to 2 seconds, then press again briefly for each period of delay you want. A brief look at the simple instructions will make it all very clear.

I used to use the only timer I could find with built in sleep timer which had horrible little rubber buttons which got more difficult to use as the thing got worn. It drove me up the wall.

We use this to switch off the radio at night once, hopefully, we've drifted off to sleep. This is simple and for me, absolutely perfect!

Fellowes P-58C Cross Cut Shredder with SafeSense Technology
Fellowes P-58C Cross Cut Shredder with SafeSense Technology

2.0 out of 5 stars Qucikly developed a fault, 2 Sept. 2015
I liked this machine at first but then the auto start facility developed a fault which I could not rectify and now have to switch in on and off manually. Apart from that, a good shredder and rarely I have managed to jam it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3