Profile for Joe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable
Apple Lightning Adapter to 30 Pin Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Apple product, 11 Sept. 2014
Works well and carries audio. It's a genuine Apple product so I'm confused by most reviews on this item?!?!

Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ Mixing Interface
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ Mixing Interface

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and great for parties, 11 Sept. 2014
Nice little item for house parties and works fantastically well with the Traktor DJ app. Combine with an X1 mk2 and a F1 too and you're pretty much not far off what the S4 can do for less money.

Filofax Lyndhurst Personal Organiser A5 Black Ref 027468
Filofax Lyndhurst Personal Organiser A5 Black Ref 027468

5.0 out of 5 stars Filofax Lyndhurst A5, 26 April 2014
I purchased the portable hole punch to go with this and I have it packed with so much information! The zip is good for holding those bits of paper in that people just drop on you or letters that have been delivered & after months of heavy use it still looks brand new!

Silverline 427657 Lance 870 mm
Silverline 427657 Lance 870 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lance at a brilliant price!, 26 April 2014
When compared to the price of other pressure washer lances, this is a brilliant piece of kit! It's metric fitting so won't directly fit imperial fittings but an adapter can be purchased for no more than £3 from any large hardware store... bargain!

Gore Bike Wear Mens Phantom II Jacket - White/ Black, X-Large
Gore Bike Wear Mens Phantom II Jacket - White/ Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on a ride from Lands End to John O'Groats, 30 July 2013
1052 miles in 9 days and this jacket was with me every step of the way and served its purpose very well. It keeps you cool when you get hot and keeps you warm when the elements go against you. I loved how the arms came off so easily and although I looked a bit daft, the arm warmers worked well when lowered around the forearms. The only downfall with it is that when out in constant downpours for a while, rain gets through the zips which on a lengthy ride can leave you feeling cold if temperatures are in the lower single figures.

Hello Kitty Bow Snuggle Suit - Onesie - AllIn One Various Sizes, Size10/12
Hello Kitty Bow Snuggle Suit - Onesie - AllIn One Various Sizes, Size10/12

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves it!, 30 July 2013
I got this as a Christmas present for my girlfriend, she wears it any time the nights start to get a little colder or when she wants a cosy evening and all she ever says is how much she loves it!

Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance: The World's Bestselling Bicycle Repair and Maintenance Guide
by Lennard Zinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful Reference Book, 30 July 2013
I ride approximately 200 miles a week commuting to and from work so took to doing my own maintenance. If you want to learn the basics then they're all still there, but also the more advanced details are still there which have been more than useful when I do a total strip down of my bike , of which cost £2000 & there's no way I'd have attempted it without this book!

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 120 WHITE Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter (White, 1 strand of 11.9 meters)
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Fairy Lights, 30 July 2013
I've brought several sets of these for the garden to highlight bushes, plants and archways. They look fantastic at night highlighting certain areas. I'm a subscriber to Amazon Prime and was trying to find something that had Prime Delivery, but I'm more than happy with these and look to purchase more soon.

Airwave 2.5x2.5mtr Pop Up Waterproof Gazebo in White with 2 WindBars and 4 Leg Weight Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 30 July 2013
I wish I had one of these when I went to Reading Festival. But nevertheless I've now got one in the back garden where it was supposed to be a temporary measure until I got a cover over the decking. But it's proved so useful and provides such a nice sitting out area that its taken a more permanent place for now. The only thing I can't comment on is durability but if this lasts the winter then it's here to stay for good.

Coastal Rattan Four Seat Sofa Set with Coffee Table in Brown
Coastal Rattan Four Seat Sofa Set with Coffee Table in Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part, 30 July 2013
I got this after doing a total overhaul of everything in the garden and it looks beautiful on the decking. I couldn't find this quality cheaper anywhere else and I tried so many places! The only thing I think I'll change in time is the cushions for something a bit more padded as opposed to the foam padding that this set came with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3