Profile for christa > Reviews

Content by christa

christa (Calhoun, Georgia, United States)

The Sorcery Code: Volume 1: A Fantasy Novel of Magic, Romance, Danger, and Intrigue
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG! Couldn't stop listening!, 19 Jan. 2014
This was a great and easy story to listen to. I downloaded it on Friday evening and was surprised that seven hours had passed. If you enjoy magic, action, intrigue and suspense, this is a must have for your audio book library. I can't wait to listen to the second book. There was really only one drawback though, there was a lot a male characters and it was a bit much for the female narrator. Even with this single flaw, I would still listen to this book again.

Gala was my favorite character because of her innocence and that she is made completely of magic. My favorite scene would have to be when Blaise quizzed Gala in the library at the beginning of chapter seven.

The thing that I love the most about this story is the way the world is built with deep lore. The way the classes are set up, complete with rebellious peasants is a joy to imagine. I can't wait to listen to the second one.