Profile for F. Green > Reviews

F. Green

Logic3 MIP100K Jivebox Speaker Dock For iPod
Logic3 MIP100K Jivebox Speaker Dock For iPod

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome power!, 14 Sept. 2009
I purchased my Jive box to use with my new ipod, after reading about it in an inflight magazine on my way home from holiday. It is truly the most amazing bit of kit. for the first few times I used it , I stood scratching my head, wondering how on earth so much undistorted sound could come from a tiny 7 inch cube. every sound and instrument on any track is reproduced with an unheard of clarity. I have even discovered sounds on well loved tracks that I have never heard before.Buy one. you wont regret it.

TeckNet Apple iPod Classic 120GB 160GB Leather Flip Case - Black (6th & 7th Generation 120GB 160GB, 2009 Edition)
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish and durable, 14 Sept. 2009
i purchased this case for my new ipod after looking at numerous alternatives. Got to say Im delighted with it, it is both stylish, well made and durable. Don`t look any further than this if you need an ipod case. the price is the cheapest you will find too.