Profile for Ms. J. Whigham > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. Whigham

Ms. J. Whigham "Jackie Scotland" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Five Lessons
Five Lessons
by Neville Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a book I have taken my time with ..., 1 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Five Lessons (Paperback)
This is a book I have taken my time with as I want to absorb these teachings. A rare book that I'll read over and over again.

Mutant Message Down Under: A Woman's Journey into Dreamtime Australia
Mutant Message Down Under: A Woman's Journey into Dreamtime Australia
by Marlo Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book. I wasn't going to buy it because ..., 1 Jun. 2016
A beautiful book. I wasn't going to buy it because I wasn't sure about the title but long story short - a fantastic story, great life lessons and didn't want it to end.

500 ml Bottle of Relaxing Massage Oil by Aura Essential Oils
500 ml Bottle of Relaxing Massage Oil by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this oil, 1 Jun. 2016
Love this oil. I wish I had found out about this blend earlier. Will most certainly be buying more of this for gifts. You won't be disappointed with this product.

AMPHORA AROMATICS Frankincense & Rose whipped Shea Butter 120ml Skin moisturiser
Offered by All Natural Health Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cream!, 1 Jun. 2016
Amazing cream!!! I'll be buying more of this for friends and family. I'm amazed at how this makes my skin feel and look. Don't hesitate.

Meditation: The Joyful Art of Persistence (Neville Explains the Bible)
Meditation: The Joyful Art of Persistence (Neville Explains the Bible)
by Neville Goddard

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Neville Goddard's work, 1 Jun. 2016
I love Neville Goddard's work!!!! but this was a complete RIP OFF!! -! I think there is about 6 pages of bigggg writing in it to pad it out. Disgrace. Cost me £5.79 You'll get this information in his other books. How this was ever classed a book I'll never know. Again it's a disgrace.

The Power of I AM
The Power of I AM

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Power of I AM (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book!!!! Just full of aha's, insights, helps you understand the power of I AM better and easily. A book I'm so glad I bought...An old message in a modern language. Brilliant book.

Brotherhood
Brotherhood

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this book for those who seek the truth, 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Brotherhood (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. I had so many aha moments to mention. I got loads of identification with it also. Highly recommend this book for those who seek the truth. You 'Know' the truth when you read it or hear it! This is a book of truths.

Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Was really unsure which one's to buy (as they're not all of what they say they are) but after reading all the positive reviews I, 8 Jan. 2016
I've been using these probiotics for 1 week now and already I feel a difference. It's stopped the bloating and grumblings of my gut which I knew was a sign that I needed probiotics. Was really unsure which one's to buy (as they're not all of what they say they are) but after reading all the positive reviews I decided to give this company a try and I'm glad I did. Highly recommend them.

The Magic Path of Intuition
The Magic Path of Intuition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee book!, 1 Oct. 2014
Love this authors work. Small book with many beautiful insights into the workings of life. So glad I bought this book!

Grace: A powerful story about discovering your purpose and finding true happiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Story, 1 Oct. 2014
I was hooked from the first chapter. Everyone would be able to identify with Grace's unmanageable life through the pressures she has to live through daily! Life for her is like pushing water up a hill! One day everything goes completely wrong for her and she's forced to take a bus trip...Finding herself going the wrong way turns out to be the best route she has ever taken as she meets an intriguing old lady, who, through her wisdom and insights into how life works, teaches Grace about the meaning and purpose of life. A Beautiful book. Beautifully written. Beautifully presented.

Page: 1 | 2