Profile for Winston Smith > Reviews

Eddie Murphy: Delirious [VHS]
Eddie Murphy: Delirious [VHS]
VHS
Offered by rdowns33

5.0 out of 5 stars Undeniably the second funniest comedy of all time!, 6 Oct. 2004
When I was young (I'm 19 Now!) around about 5-6 my favourite Uncle you to say "And Winston was in the water and the big brown shark came durdurdurdurrrhhder!" which resulted in me laughing my little face off!
I recently purchased this video and I saw my uncle got the quote off this piece of art they call eddie murphy!
Literally When people talk of his Mr T impression its legendary and so good in fact, Mr T in a spoof of his charcter in a movie "Not another teen movie!" wasn't funny in comparison to Eddie murphy!
You must buy this piece of comedy which is second only to eddie's mentor Richard Pryor live in concert who developed eddie's skills and eddie actually complements richard in Eddie Raw after Bill Cosby upset eddie!
Just buy it!

Buffy: The Watcher's Guides Boxed Set (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Buffy: The Watcher's Guides Boxed Set (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
by Christopher Golden

3.0 out of 5 stars Standard Book, 5 Oct. 2004
The Buffy's Watchers guide isn't impressive as it doesn't make an effort to try and keep the readers attention and will become confusing in stages.
Buy it if your a fan if not steer clear!

The Invincible Iron Man
The Invincible Iron Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Average game, Super Comic Book Charcter, 5 Oct. 2004
I had high hopes for Iron Man as I love Tony Stark but this game has a lot left to be desired!
It's over too quickly and has 2 Boss Levels!
Wheres the Mandarin, the Controller even Whiplash is missing!
You wont miss this game if you dont buy it!
Dissapointing!

The Simpsons: Viva Los Simpsons [VHS]
The Simpsons: Viva Los Simpsons [VHS]
VHS
Offered by pkeylock

4.0 out of 5 stars Great episodes but nothing special, 5 Oct. 2004
I am a major fan of the Simpsons so major in fact I chose A Level Politics and BA Politics in university because of Homer saying "I have Powers, Political Powers!" Ok so I am a freak!
4 episodes are value for money beacuse you cannot put a price on the laughter that these episodes will give you!
My favourite part has to be in $pringfield after Marge has a gambling addiction and Lisa says she is a monster, Homer wipes a tear from his eye and says "No Lisa, the only monster here is the gambling monster which has taken your mother, I call him Gamblor and I'll snatch her from his neon claws!"
The Simpsons is sheer brilliance and unpredicatable!
Buy it, buy all the videos and DVDs!
Gogogogogogo

Dragon Ball Z: Perfect Cell - Temptation [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dragon Ball Z: Perfect Cell - Temptation [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by M and N Media US

5.0 out of 5 stars I am Super Vegeta, 27 Sept. 2004
As I am a massive Dragonball Z fan and a Massive Vegeta fan, this item was already bought as soon as I saw it!
The thing about the dragonball Z writers is that they got all the people to a T! Vegeta for instance, was held up by cell when he couldn't escape, used his elbow to wind that freak instead of trying to kick or punch him, thats when I realised how experienced Vegeta was in martial arts and loved him from that day until the day I die!

Kylie Minogue: Live In Sydney [DVD]
Kylie Minogue: Live In Sydney [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kylie Minogue
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Kylie at her best!, 9 Aug. 2004
When I initally got this DVD, I thought it'd be OK just another 1 to add to my collection!
My God Kylie Minogue is absolutley spell binding in her flawless performance! She is sexy without wearing anything skimpy, elegant and graceful yet not posh! She is perfect!
She talks to the audience like individuals which is unusual but executed perfectly!
BUY IT!

Final Fantasy VII Platinum
Final Fantasy VII Platinum

5.0 out of 5 stars The Game which made the playstation!, 26 April 2004
Ever since the start of the 90's there has been a game console war.Megadrive owned the market for a while until the Snes came along and withmore innovatived games, controller and appeal wiped the floor withMegadrive. Then the playstation came out, it took a lead with it beingtwice as powerful as the other consoles but what it needed was image sogames like Wipeout, Tekken and Ridge Racer gave it that but something wasmissing, the playstation was missing a title which would make it alegendary console and fortunatley Final Fantasy 7 came out!
I remember I swapped Hercules for this game and I have never ever regretedit! Final Fantasy 7 mixes superior gameplay, breath taking effects with astoryline which I remember perfectly to this day.
This was the first game I personally owned and was also the 1st real RPG Iever played so I had high expectations which were surpassed by this game,I actually cried at the end of disc 1 when a certain some1 dies and I feltit when Cloud has hatred for Sephorith and laughed when your partythreatens to cut some guys balls off! ;)
I have completed this gameabout 7 times since its come out and refuse to stop playing it!
I only have 1 flaw with the game: It made me miss out on a whole load ofschool work so BUY IT!