Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Madrid)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Magnetic A4 sized double sided music whiteboard with pre-printed staves supplied with magnetic notes, rests, bar lines and time signatures
Offered by Chamberlain Music

2.0 out of 5 stars more notes needed!, 19 May 2016
Useful to explain notes etc to my little one, but ideally needs at least twice as many.

Subbuteo Arsenal Team Box Set
Subbuteo Arsenal Team Box Set

3.0 out of 5 stars old versions were better!, 17 April 2016
The old teams, especially the heavyweight version, are so much better. The modern base is too flat so the players can't roll around opponents, a key Subbuteo skill. Good job I looked after 40-odd 19th versions

Fresh Flowers Delivered - Delivery Included - 20 Mixed Freesias Bouquet with Chocolates, Flower Food and Bonus Ebook Guide - Perfect for birthdays, anniversaries and thank you gifts
Offered by SendaBunch

Samsung 2 A UK Wall Mains Plug Charger with USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 - White
Offered by Deeha Traders

2.0 out of 5 stars chargers and the like. I got this one in the UK just ..., 10 April 2016
I don't know what has gone wrong here. Having lived a while in Brazil I was used to getting ripoff versions of cables, chargers and the like. I got this one in the UK just a few months back and all seemed well, but it has completely conked out. Puzzled and not too pleased. Very unusual to have a problem with anything bought via Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2016 11:00 PM BST

SUBBUTEO - WORLD CUP France-Bresil
SUBBUTEO - WORLD CUP France-Bresil

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - could do better, 31 Dec. 2015
Nice to get back into it and had a special offer in France halving the usual price. But the players are not that strong to say the least, the goals are a bit lacking in style and the pitch is tough to flatten out, plus its white lines are slightly thick and raised - also the penalty spots. May upgrade to the (overpriced?) Astropitch if my lad becomes a big fan. A shame Waddingtons are no more. I paid between 75p and £1.30 for my teams back in the day. Now an "official" one is more than £20. Barmy.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 8-inch Tablet (White) - (ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, 2x Camera, Android 4.1.2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful indeed, 28 Dec. 2013
It's not perfect, hence four stars. But I had one stolen, finally got the insurance to pay out and replaced with same model (32 GB) as it was very useful and good size and quality screen.

A small gripe - probably my own lack of knowledge: I cannot see the people I am talking to on Skype. If anyone can post a solution to this I'd be grateful.

Anyway, the fact I went back to what I originally had should say a lot I hope. I'd recommend - even if a little pricy. But at FNAC in France you get your 32 GB instead of 16 - and of course you can add to it on the SD card slot. (A big reason for choosing over Apple. Apple Pads are great but when you need another flavour they can't provide).

Test For Echo
Test For Echo

2.0 out of 5 stars What am I missing here?, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Test For Echo (Audio CD)
I think it's 17 years since this one joined my collection, as it would be almost sacrilege not to buy any Rush album.
However, I haven't heard it in about 15 years because I found it so desperately dull and pointless compared with almost everything else. Does anyone out there really give this a spin INSTEAD of so many other options out there (Hemispheres? Farewell to Kings? Moving Pictures? Signals? Presto?) I don't quite get it when this one receives good reviews - I just NEVER have the urge to play it. It just never moved me - not a millimetre. All the rest (ok, maybe not Vapor Trails) I've played thousands of times over the years. I even like Caress of Steel! Can anyone explain if it's me - or does this one just not cut it?

The Planets [DVD]
The Planets [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Halliley
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 19 April 2013
This review is from: The Planets [DVD] (DVD)
Very informative series and a good introduction even if now a little dated.

Also - hurrah: For once we have subtitles and in Portuguese too, which I am learning. A great way to boost language learning.

Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Thomas & Friends - The Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ringo Starr

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it, so do we, 19 April 2013
Our 2-year-old loves the Thomas stuff and I think although the stories are similar the rest of the family can be entertained with him - they have certainly stimulated his verbal development - he knows the names, the colours, the numbers. A worthwile purchase.

Asus N76VZ-V2G-T1031H Intel® 2300 MHz 1500 GB 8192 MB GeForce GT 650M
Asus N76VZ-V2G-T1031H Intel® 2300 MHz 1500 GB 8192 MB GeForce GT 650M

3.0 out of 5 stars Tell me more!Somebody. Anybody,., 16 Feb. 2013
I have seen a version of this in France and it seems pretty impressive - good build (solid hinges), not too heavy, sound is very good. But I know nothing about it - no reviews, no nothing - anywhere! I don't want a French keyboard either.

A little surprised to see so little information around on this after checking in all the usual places (CNET, Amazon -UK, US and French versions), specialist laptop magazines and websites, etc.

I wonder why.

Also- when you go to the ASUS link on Amazon to see what is on sale this item is conspicuous by its absence.

So - it seems good. But who really knows?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2013 1:51 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5