Profile for G Lister > Reviews

G Lister (Swindon, UK)

AeroBed Overnighter Single Airbed
AeroBed Overnighter Single Airbed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent overnight bed, 6 May 2011
I purchased this for my seven year old to sleep on when I had the house full of guests. It was very easy to set up with the electric pump included and only took seconds to inflate. The design of the closure attachment means the bed easily locks off without having to fiddle around with air escaping! It stayed fully inflated over the three days that it was in use and that was with the kids bouncing on it during the day. The bed had lots of room for a child on and should comfortably take an adult.
It was easily deflated and rolled up to store neatly in the attached carry bag. I would definitely recommend this.

The Magic Furnace: The Search for the Origins of Atoms
The Magic Furnace: The Search for the Origins of Atoms
by Marcus Chown

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent guide for the layman to this complex topic, 3 May 2000
This is an extremely well-written guide to the basics of atoms and the gradual process that mankind went through to discover what we know today.
It is written in a manner that requires no specific previous scientific knowledge to understand what is being communicated. Indeed the format is that of a cliffhanger novel. I took this book on holiday with me and could not put it down. Definitely a keeper and worth rereading! I am now searching for more books on the subject. Marcus, please keep up the good work.