Profile for Martin C > Reviews

Content by Martin C

Martin C "A dead enemy always smells good!" (Back of the Beyond)

Page: 1 | 2
GADGEO iPhone 4 4S Case Tough Heavy Duty Shock Proof Defender Cover - Two Piece Protective Hard Case - Best iPhone 4 4S Strong Armour Hybrid Case Cover Includes Screen Protector Film
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

9 MOON 3 Button Remote Flip Key Shell Case,Purple
9 MOON 3 Button Remote Flip Key Shell Case,Purple
Offered by X4Speed

3.0 out of 5 stars Key Fob Cover, 29 July 2016
Ordered Key cover and had it in my basket but a real pain in the proverbial to get Amazon to put it through with my other orders.

There was only 1 cover- a purple one - I wanted for my g/f and so it was only a small package BUT I still cannot understand why I had to wait until I was ready with another order item before Amazon would process it - not impressed at all.

When received, the cover fitted the key fob as stated and the unlock/lock pads do work, but the hole for the SEAT badge (which is not shown in the illustration ) was in the wrong place so the effect of this little present is spoilt.

All in all, 9 Moon & Amazon, I feel not too impressed with this, although I bought one previously for my SKODA which was just the job.

2 x Union Jack Flag GB Badge Car Number Plate Self-adhesive Vinyl Stickers UK legal decals

3.0 out of 5 stars Union Flag Number Plate Stickers, 29 July 2016
Easy to apply but I found these to be a little bit too short for the conventional sized number plates.

Daily Life in Ancient Rome - The People and the City at the Height of the Empire

3.0 out of 5 stars A Book to occasionally dip into and out again., 29 July 2016
Delivered direct to my Kindle and yes, it's ok but not quite as I imagined and the tone is pedestrian.

Lorus men's Quartz Watch  Display and Rubber Strap RW617AX9
Lorus men's Quartz Watch Display and Rubber Strap RW617AX9

5.0 out of 5 stars Lorus Watch, 8 July 2016
Was bought this watch by my fiancee' for my birthday and I am really happy with it.

The only slight reservation I have with it is that in my opinion, it would look better with a black rubber strap
rather than with the blue strap.

Falco: The Official Companion (A Marcus Didius Falco Mystery)
Falco: The Official Companion (A Marcus Didius Falco Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real good read!, 12 May 2016
I have been a fan of Lindsey's books for quite a number of years now,and the background details to each of the Falco books and also some personal anecdotes from Lindsey,on each book is fascinating.

I heartily recommend this book and hope that Falco himself - post Nemesis - will appear in another book or two in the near future.

Populus Romanus
Populus Romanus

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 25 April 2016
This review is from: Populus Romanus (App)
Downloaded it to Kindle Fire but not to my taste so binned it

The Saxon & Norman kings
The Saxon & Norman kings
by Christopher Brooke

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read !, 25 April 2016
Very interesting book and enjoying it - found that the author died recently after long distinguished academic career - book posted from vendor in USA and was originally in the Mishawaka public library in Indiana from 1964 until withdrawn in 2015 before ending up in the UK with me!

SKODA EMBROIDERED BADGE SEAT BELT PADS
SKODA EMBROIDERED BADGE SEAT BELT PADS
Offered by Hobbylife Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2016
Fitted to front seat belts of the Yeti & MAY get another set for the back seat belts shortly.

Skoda Black Dust Valve Caps
Skoda Black Dust Valve Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2016
This review is from: Skoda Black Dust Valve Caps
Speedy delivery and look good on my Yeti....

Page: 1 | 2