Profile for Abby > Reviews

Manic Panic Hair Dye - Vegan Hair Dye - Rock 'N' Roll Red & Pink Tint Brush
Manic Panic Hair Dye - Vegan Hair Dye - Rock 'N' Roll Red & Pink Tint Brush
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Nov. 2015
The product arrived pretty quickly. I used the dye on my mousey brown hair and it came out a super bright red! I used the whole pot, as I have very thick hair which hangs just past my shoulders. The colour lasted longer than I expected (though I tried not to wash my hair too much), and it started to fade after about 4 weeks. The faded colour wasn't too bad either! It kind of just went a darker red. I would definitely recommend this colour if you want a stand-out red, it's fantastic! It's also not too damaging on your hair and doesn't smell bad at all. My hair felt so soft after using this!! The brush was a typical dyeing brush, so I think the price for these together is reasonable.

David & Goliath Womens Shorts Ninja Nights (Small)
David & Goliath Womens Shorts Ninja Nights (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 Nov. 2015
I bought these in small and they are pretty short, but very comfy and obviously super cute!! Would recommend.

Kikkerland Mason Jar Shot Glass Set of 4, Transparent
Kikkerland Mason Jar Shot Glass Set of 4, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Nov. 2015
So cute!! I gave these to my friend as a birthday present and she really enjoyed them. They seem pretty durable too. They're a little bigger than normal-sized shot glasses... but that's always fun!

UNISEX HAMZA HAMSA SYMBOL RELIGION HIPSTER VINTAGE WHITE T SHIRT
UNISEX HAMZA HAMSA SYMBOL RELIGION HIPSTER VINTAGE WHITE T SHIRT

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit long..., 3 May 2014
I was expecting men's size small, which is what I got, yet it was just quite a bit longer than usual men's small t-shirts. It is just something to keep in mind when ordering this product. I am a short girl, and wanted a baggy top, but the length makes it almost a dress on me! I really like the design though, so I will still wear it tucked in. :) It arrived quickly, so that was great!

Tolkien Calendar 2013: Illustrated by John Howe and Alan Lee
Tolkien Calendar 2013: Illustrated by John Howe and Alan Lee
by John Howe
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 4 Jan. 2013
Beautiful and detailed images. The information found inside the cover about the illustrators was great as well. I bought the calendar for my boyfriend, who is a huge Lord of the Rings fan, and he loves it! I'm so happy with this memorable Christmas present :)