Profile for T > Reviews

Content by T

T

PhD Nutrition Stainless Steel Shaker
PhD Nutrition Stainless Steel Shaker

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought two for the gym and they are terrible. The lid doesn't secure properly and twice I've ..., 3 Jun. 2016
Please don't buy these. I bought two for the gym and they are terrible. The lid doesn't secure properly and twice I've arrived at the gym with a soaked bag. Even when you shake the bottle you have to make sure your finger holds the lid down or it will fly open and spray everywhere.

The idea idea is brilliant but the execution is atrocious!!!

BSN Nitrix Advanced Vaso-Muscular Volumizer Tablets Pack of 180
BSN Nitrix Advanced Vaso-Muscular Volumizer Tablets Pack of 180

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits me just fine, 24 April 2013
I'd read a few reviews and this new Nitrix was getting slated as whack. So I ordered the original and was surprised when I received 2.0 - oh well. I took three and immediately headed for the gym. Don't know what everyone was talking about...I felt it immediately and I took 3 before bed and the recovery is ridiculous. SUPERB!

BSN 4.56Kg Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream
BSN 4.56Kg Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 24 April 2013
I got this for £55! Nuff said.

P.S I'm going to buy some of the lean desserts as well so I can mess around with the flavours.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 8:09 PM BST

BSN 495g Cell Mass 2.0 Arctic Berry Powder
BSN 495g Cell Mass 2.0 Arctic Berry Powder
Offered by Sunshine Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars 2.0 = Better, 24 April 2013
In my opinion Cellmass was already an excellent product. The taste this time around is much better and smoother, really easy to mix and drink. I'm stacking it with Nitrix 2.0 and between the two of them recovery is so fast. I like the soreness and stiffness that comes from an intense workout and now I miss it! Definitely worth it.