Profile for Chris Hadden > Reviews

Content by Chris Hadden

Chris Hadden (England)

Charmed: Seasons 1-4 - Limited Edition Leatherette Box Set (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)   [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Be Better, 27 May 2006
Seriously. This boxset is fantastic. I really hope you guys do another one for the final four seasons 4-8 and not a seasons 1-8 boxset cause that means I'll have to buy that instead. I'd rather have just a 5-8 boxset now I have the 1-4 boxset. I recently saw the last ever episode ever and it was SO good. It was a great end to a great show. It doesn't even seem like I've been watching 8 years but I have and I was very sad to see it go but it ended on a happy note. Anyway at least I have this amazing boxset to keep the memories alive. Please make a similar boxset for seasons 5-8 for the fans who splashed out and bought this one exclusively off Amazon.

Stand Still Look Pretty
Stand Still Look Pretty
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Heard 4 Songs But WOW, 29 April 2006
This review is from: Stand Still Look Pretty (Audio CD)
So the album isn't out for another month but I already know it's going to be THE album of the year and a must have record for everybody. I've only heard 4 songs by The Wreckers so far and they are:

I'm Feelin' You (Santana song featuring The Wreckers as vocals)

Lay Me Down

The Good Kind

Leave The Pieces

All 4 of these songs are nothing short of spectacular. I've already got this pre-ordered and can't wait for the day it's released and will land upon my doorstep. The Wreckers are Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp both teamed us as a double act. They're the hottest new act this year and are destined for big big things.