Profile for D. Newton > Reviews

Knight Rider - The Complete Box Set (2011 Repackage) [DVD] [1982]
Dvd ~ David Hasselhoff
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Box set problems......disc 7 nightmare, 21 Nov. 2012
Hi...bought this repackaged version on 25th September 2012... Like many I thought I would sit down with the pilot....only to discover that disc 1. Starts with episode 3... Look at Wikipedia for episode guide...so again I thought where is pilot episode??..
Looked at rest of season 1... And there it is..pilot...knight of the Phoenix is on case 4... Disc 7 aft episode 19....saying its episode 20. So then I loaded up disc 7...went to episode 20 & disc reverts back to episode 19.... So I have no way of watching the pilot!!!!
So yes...it is the ultimate collection if u can get to see it in the right order!!!! Guess phone call to amazon will tell me how to return!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2014 12:14 AM BST

Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1 [Re-Release Special Collectors Edition]
Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1 [Re-Release Special Collectors Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I Can't Believe My Luck!!! - Now 1, 12 Jan. 2009
Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1 (Re-Release Special Collectors Edition)

Hooray! For Now!!!
For years, many of us have collected the Now albums from the very first one way back in 1983 on Good old Vinyl. When incidentally i was a young 26 years old!! Before the advent of cd's!!! Incidentally, It took me years to find Now 1 & 2 on vinyl!
Then even though Cd's came available with Now 9, i chose to stay with the vinyl edition until Now 35!!! (When Vinyl Stopped on Now in 1996)
Now!! thru The years, I'm still collecting at 41 years old with the latest Now 71 and now finally what joy in discovering that EMI are reissueing the Original Now Albums On CD for The 1st Time!!!

Now I cant believe My Luck!!!

Now for This Reissue Cd Album - I've dug out my old Vinyl copy and each & Every Track is in the SAME ORDER as the original Vinyl Cardboard Copy!

The copy i recieved today courtesy of my girlfriend is a Limited Edition Cardboard Copy in the Cd Format, exactly the same artwork as the Original 1983 vinyl except for minor amendments inside the cover!
This is a good quality Collector's item and i hope EMI will do us the justice of reissueing Now 2 upwards!
NOW enjoy and can't wait for NOW 100!!! lol
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2009 1:18 PM BST

Now That's What I Call Music! 68
Now That's What I Call Music! 68
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, The Best is still the Best!!! Now Albums, 30 Oct. 2007
Well, Its Now 68 and together with Now the '80's its a powerful combination!!!
Ive been collecting the series, since Now 1, Way back in 1983!!! when i was a niave 16 year old! now some 24 years later, with every one in my collection either on Lp or Cd! Other rival albums have been left behind.
Have Fun Collecting!!!