Profile for Broxi3781 > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 933

Broxi3781 (belfast)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Iscience: Elements, Forces and Explosive Experiments! (Digital Magic)
Iscience: Elements, Forces and Explosive Experiments! (Digital Magic)
by Mr Clive Gifford

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissaponting, 6 Oct. 2015
We bought this to be able to witness scientific experiments with the I Science Ap. I was expecting to see explosions, chemical reactions, that msort of thing. Instead, there were only a few interactive pages, and these were exceptionally bad. For instance, in one you have a cartoon style drawing of a book. And it falls. The book itself was mediocre,and my science mad children asked if they had to sit through the whole thing, or if they could choose a better book from the bookcase. I am just glad I only bought the one. I had planned to buy the whole series, but wanted to make sure the app worked first.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2016 10:08 AM GMT

KONG Squiggles Dog Toy - Large, Blue
KONG Squiggles Dog Toy - Large, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I had one of these for several months before it ..., 31 Aug. 2015
I had one of these for several months before it was accidentally left in the garden and dissapered. The first one saw my Staffy pup through the chewing stage and the second gets plenty of use for a tug of war toy. Far stronger than I expected, for a cloth covered toy. Would buy another if this ever wears out.

BOYS PYJAMA BOTTOMS LOUNGE PANTS COTTON EX-STORE CHECKED 7-14 YEARS (7-8 YEARS, BLUE/WHITE)
Offered by Paradise Retail Online

5.0 out of 5 stars still just like new. Soft comfortable, 31 Aug. 2015
The ultimate proof of my opinion of these pyjamas is that I bought two more pair as soon as they arrived. These have seen plenty of wear and been washed several times since, still just like new. Soft comfortable, and help my sons get a good nights sleep, so I am well pleased.

Other Losses
Other Losses
by James Bacque

5.0 out of 5 stars you might be a lot happier not knowing, 31 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Other Losses (Hardcover)
This is a difficult book to read. It is dry and supported by a vast amount of documents and facts, but also absolutely heartbreaking, and horrifying to know the allies role in these atrocities. This book was written shortly after the war, and serves as the source material for many other books, so truly is a must read for the serious historian, but if you do not know what took place in Allied death camps, you might be a lot happier not knowing. I set out trying to prove to myself the stories were not true, and only succeeded in finding more and more evidence for an attempted genocide no one dares to speak of.

Under Two Dictators: Prisoner of Stalin and Hitler: With an introduction by Nikolaus Wachsmann

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for anyone wanting to look at WW2 from ..., 31 Aug. 2015
An excellent book for anyone wanting to look at WW2 from all sides. This shows unique insights into both the Soviet and Nazi camps, as well as giving a first hand account of post war Germany.

Germany Must Perish! and The War Goal of World Plutocracy
Germany Must Perish! and The War Goal of World Plutocracy
by Theodore Kaufman and Wolfgang Diewerge

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a pleasant book to read, but still a ..., 31 Aug. 2015
Not a pleasant book to read, but still a must for anyone seeking to understand the reasons behind WW2 and all that took place.

GREEN ANGRY GAMER Design Kids Children Girls Boys Kid Playstation xbox nintendo Hoodies in various colours and sizes. Free delivery included.
Offered by Eat Sleep Shop Repeat

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Minecraft fans, 31 Aug. 2015
I bought two of these and my sons love them. They have the added bonus of making the boys easy to spot in a crowded place.

True Lies: A Guide to Reading Faces, Interpreting Body Language and Detecting Deception in the Real World
by Mr Stu Dunn

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 31 Aug. 2015
I may have missed something because I just couldn't finish this book, but it appears the author is not the expert, but spent time with KGB expert. Now had the KGB fellow actually written the book, I think there may have been much more to it. As it was, it was a lot of fluff, and a limited amount of information that one could pick up from a myriad of sources. Having studied basic psychology, I found nothing new. It isn't a horrible book, but it wasn't for me. I think photographs of the various expressions would have been helpful as well, but this only has descriptions.

Feelwells Semi Moist Liver Training Treats (Pack of 7)
Feelwells Semi Moist Liver Training Treats (Pack of 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for fussy eaters, 11 Aug. 2015
These are not moist as advertised, but rather like dry kibble. I very nearly sent the first pack back as a result, but since it was open anyway, I let the dog try one. My dognis not very food motivated, he can look at steak or fresh liver and just walk away if he isn't in the mood, but he really does like these. They are small, easy to carry and ideal training treats. I have since ordered another 5 packs. My only reason for a 4 star rating is that I found the description inaccurate.

Official Jurassic World Logo Sublimation Boy's T-Shirt (7-8 Years)
Official Jurassic World Logo Sublimation Boy's T-Shirt (7-8 Years)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Aug. 2015
Beautiful design. My son never wants to take this off. Only drawback is exceptionally thin material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20