Profile for pottsey85 > Reviews

Content by pottsey85

pottsey85

Credit Card Protector - 1 RFID Blocking Card Does All to Block RFID / NFC Signals form Credit Cards and Passports; Fit in Wallet and Purse
Offered by Step5

5.0 out of 5 stars It, 27 May 2017
Item arrived quickly. We tested it with a contactless card machine and it works

GREEN 100g GRAMS LUXURY EXTRA SOFT SHREDDED TISSUE PAPER HAMPER/GIFT PACKAGING FILLER - ACID FREE
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Aug. 2016
Not the colour in the picture, it was more of a bottle green

Flora 2-Tier Bridal Fingertip-length Veil with Rhinestones,V13 (IVORY)
Flora 2-Tier Bridal Fingertip-length Veil with Rhinestones,V13 (IVORY)
Offered by Flora's Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars ... big day over my other veil because it went better with my dress, 30 Aug. 2016
I bought this as an emergency back up but ended up choosing to wear it on my big day over my other veil because it went better with my dress. You'd never guess that it's only cheap one, it definitely looked the part. It does have a bigger comb than other veils but it fits well and was nice and snug.

Christmas Elf - Santa's Little Helper - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - One Size
Christmas Elf - Santa's Little Helper - Adult Fancy Dress Costume - One Size
Offered by Fancy Dress Worldwide

3.0 out of 5 stars very short, 6 Nov. 2013
a lot shorter than we expected, hoped to wear funky tights underneath but can't and i'm only a dwt too, so dread to think how short it would be on a tall person! Sleeves look cool but get a bit annoying because they keep getting in the way and the shoes won't fit over normal shoes so it's like walking around in your socks. but otherwise it looks really good and I really like the hat :)

Last Stand of Dead Men: 8 (Skulduggery Pleasant)
Last Stand of Dead Men: 8 (Skulduggery Pleasant)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 6 Nov. 2013
love it!
a few story lines that have been brewing in the last few books come to a climax with a huge twist!
but since it's the 8th book in the series anyone who's got this far will already know that the book will be amazing :)

EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue
EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars makes a big differance, 6 Nov. 2013
much to my annoyance I found out that my cavity walls were filled before I moved in which is great on the heating aspect but means that instead I suffer terrible with damp and condensation. I was getting black mould in certain areas, doors were swelling up so wouldn't close properly and I had loads of condensation on the windows. with this dehumidifier it has solved all of those problems and it makes my home a much nicer environment to live in.

I like that it has a humidistat and that you can set the humidity level to suit your needs, which also means you don't have to waste loads of electric with it being constantly on because it is quite expensive to run.

it also kicks out a bit of heat so warms the room aswell which is nice in the winter but not so nice if you have to use it in the summer. It has a silver filter that kills the bugs and that makes the place smell kind of new and clean.

anyway, all in all a very good buy
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

In Some Way, Shape, Or Form
In Some Way, Shape, Or Form

5.0 out of 5 stars love this album :), 20 Jan. 2012
it's been a long time since i've bought an album that i've really enjoyed, they've all been quite mundane, but this one has rocked my socks!