Profile for Kieran Cave > Reviews

Content by Kieran Cave

Kieran Cave

AS/A2 Level Physics AQA A Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2016 only
by CGP Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Very brief, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this book to accompany my Nelson Thornes text book, which, in my opinion, is far too wordy. From my experience with other CGP revision guides, I had hopes that this book would display all the specification content in a student-friendly way. Now, don't get me wrong, this guide takes wordy and complex topics and breaks them down into a few easily-digestible bullet points - brilliant! However, totally contrasting to the text book, I feel that this book does not cover absolutely everything in the specification, and some topics have too little words.
I would recommend this book for anyone studying A-level Physics, however, this book should not be used alone for revision. I have found that with this revision guide as well as my text book, all the content required in my specification is covered thoroughly.