Profile for Undertaker 316 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Clover Point Protectors and Stoppers
Clover Point Protectors and Stoppers

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 May 2017
This is exactly what i wanted & fits the needles perfectly.

Me & My Small Twin Pet Bowl - Choice of Colour
Me & My Small Twin Pet Bowl - Choice of Colour
Offered by SDE Online

1.0 out of 5 stars It is also smaller than what it looks like in the picture, 31 May 2017
This product is rubbish it was broken when it arrived. It is also smaller than what it looks like in the picture. I would advise people to look for something different & much stronger.

Haven - Season 1 [DVD]
Haven - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars ... started watching it and so far it is really good and looking forward to getting season 2, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Haven - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I have only just started watching it and so far it is really good and looking forward to getting season 2.

The Bourne Identity  (Bourne 1)
The Bourne Identity (Bourne 1)
by Robert Ludlum

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading here, 10 Sept. 2014
I am reading it and am half way and really enjoying it.

Me and My Sewing Machine: A Beginner's Guide
Me and My Sewing Machine: A Beginner's Guide
by Kate Haxell

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing, 10 Sept. 2014
I have been using it to understand my sewing machine and making small items.

Crochet: For Beginners! - The Ultimate Guide to Learn How to Crochet & Start Creating Amazing Things (With Pictures!)
by Amy Taggart

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginner, 10 Sept. 2014
I have signed up for classes and am hoping to make some really nice things.

Veetop Dual 2 USB Car Charger 3.4Amp Quick charger Apple and Android Devices (Black/Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Charge, 10 Sept. 2014
I didn't know you could put your tablet to charge as well. I am able to keep my phone charged especially on long journeys.

Generic Auto Sun Shield Visor Shade Foldable Rear/Front Windshield Heat Reflective Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun Shade, 10 Sept. 2014
When I used it for the first time it kept my car cool and it was pleasant to get into.

The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories: Volume 1 (Cooknation)
by CookNation

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking away from home, 13 Aug. 2014
I have so far made 3 or 4 recipes from this book and they have come out lovely and were delicious.
I would remind people that you have to start the slow cooker as earlier as possible so it is cooked properly.
I think there is something for everyone.

Smashed [DVD] [2012]
Smashed [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Mary Elizabeth Winstead

3.0 out of 5 stars Drinking is serious, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Smashed [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I watched it as soon as I received it and I thought it was a good film with a good story.
The drinking and what is does to you makes you realize just how bad it can get and the lies and things a person does when they are an alcoholic.
I thought that when the wife decides to get help and the realization of how bad she was when she was drinking is good and now she sees her husband and his friends drinking is eye opening.
I would recommend it although the ending is strange.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6