Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Amit > Reviews

Content by Amit

Amit

5 Star Lever Arch File 70mm Spine A4 Blue [Pack of 10]
5 Star Lever Arch File 70mm Spine A4 Blue [Pack of 10]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 6 April 2014
Great quality for the price, did the job, looks good and should last for many years as the materials are strong.

TTfone Neptune Senior Basic Easy Mobile Phone Big Buttons SOS Emergency Button Large Display - BLACK

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rubbish., 25 Feb. 2014
This is a piece of junk. Rubbish in every way. Not user friendly for any age group. Got a Nokia which is fantastic.

StarTech.com External V.92 56K USB Fax Modem - USB Dial up Data Modem - Transfer rates up to 56 Kbps (data) and 14.4 Kbps (fax)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 25 Feb. 2014
This product got the job done for me eventually. The set up was not straight forward plug n play and the disk supplied was useless. However once I figured it out myself it started working nicely.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2015 12:35 AM BST

Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset with Detachable Noise-cancelling Microphone (PC/MAC) - Black
Offered by ComproTodoCash

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but I can't wear them in public..., 26 Sept. 2012
These headphones are excellent. As far as sound quality and price go, they are an awesome buy and I love wearing them for gaming. The only thing is, is that expect to only wear them gaming, and this is because they look ridiculous. The actual earpieces stick out too far and the padded headband just makes them stick up, making it look like you have an oddly shaped head. I have been criticised by their looks multiple times, and as much as I love them, I had to resort to wearing my usual in-ear buds on my commute.

12 Megapixel Webcam Camera with Built-in Microphone and Built-in Adjustable LED Lights / NightVision, Plug and Play by XGadget

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor., 26 May 2012
There was no information and it came in bubble wrap. Not even a box. Doesn't go with laptop as two leads are on opposite sides. No software included and isn't 12 megapixel unless you download software first. You have to figure out everything.

An Angel Whispered
An Angel Whispered
by Patricia Tashiro

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 6 Sept. 2011
This review is from: An Angel Whispered (Paperback)
This book has been written in a poetic way that helps the reader assimilate the profound knowledge with ease. I found it to contain essential tools which are very relevant to the world we live in from our working lives, our personal relationships and to our own identity. The book gave me a sense of relief from stress and filled me with positive assurance.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2012 5:10 PM BST