Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for TomWilliams > Reviews

Content by TomWilliams

TomWilliams

HELLO KITTY PATCHWORK BREAKAWAY LANYARD
HELLO KITTY PATCHWORK BREAKAWAY LANYARD
Offered by UB Keys

1.0 out of 5 stars The stench..., 17 Jun. 2015
My friend Moist was most pleased when this product was delivered through his door as compensation for breaking another one of his beloved lanyards. Although, upon opening the package, discovered that even though this Hello Kitty lanyard was stylish and fashionable, it was in fact unusable due to its immense stench. The lanyard smelled so badly of human excrement that it resulted in the quick expulsion of fluid from both ends of my dear friend Moist.

Dolly The Sexy Inflatable Sheep
Dolly The Sexy Inflatable Sheep
Offered by Premier Life Store

4.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BUY!, 24 Aug. 2013
I recently purchased this to replace the semen filled ex-inflatable wench of mine. After a few weeks of serious pounding I discovered a problem, there was a gaping hole in the stomach of the ruminant mammal. I kept it going for a while with just a plaster covering the obscenity that was on the stomach of the beautiful toy. Then suddenly, an idea popped into my head, I could fill the sheep with faeces and sell it at a car boot sale, the perfect prank! I will post again with the results.

EDIT: I sold the sheep using my best poker face and the man seemed pretty happy, the sheep did however end up on my doorstep with its contents smeared over my windows and doors. Still though, it was a very good buy.

CDL Micro 3.5 mm Jack to Twin Phono/RCA Adapter/Convertor
CDL Micro 3.5 mm Jack to Twin Phono/RCA Adapter/Convertor
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound volume is very quiet, 26 Jun. 2013
I have recently purchased this adapter and instead of having the red and white coloured female RCA or even the yellow colours I have a plain white colour for both holes. As for sound quality it is very quiet and sound can barely be heard from my speakers that are connected to this. Even at +10dB it is very quiet and at +30dB the sound becomes normal (apart from the unbelievable amounts of static). Is anybody else having this problem of sound quality?

EDIT-
My bad, adapter was not faulty. I made a mistake when wiring, this adaptor is great, updated to 5 star review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2014 10:13 AM BST