Profile for EOL > Reviews

Content by EOL

EOL

Page: 1 | 2
JUICY JAY'S FLAVORED ROLLS 'COTTON CANDY' - 3 ROLLS(BIG SIZE)
JUICY JAY'S FLAVORED ROLLS 'COTTON CANDY' - 3 ROLLS(BIG SIZE)
Offered by Trendz

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, but not Cotton Candy, 1 Aug. 2015
Smell fairly nice but you don't really get much of a cotton candy flavour from the papers, although there is a sweet aftertaste.

kenable USB 2.0 Hi-Speed A to mini-B 5 pin Cable Power & Data Lead 1m
kenable USB 2.0 Hi-Speed A to mini-B 5 pin Cable Power & Data Lead 1m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jun. 2015
Exactly what I was after. I've got a fair few older gadgets that have had to share one ancient cable, so finally managing to secure a replacement has been a real weight off my mind. Just what I wanted, just what I ordered, and came really quickly, too!

Blackberry LorAnn Food Flavouring Oils 1 Dram
Blackberry LorAnn Food Flavouring Oils 1 Dram

3.0 out of 5 stars I usually love LorAnn flavourings but, 21 Feb. 2015
I usually love LorAnn flavourings but, if you're sensitive to chemical tastes, beware of this one. I'm that person ho can smell fresh paint/nail polish from a mile away; it's nice if you use the tiniest amount, but can leave a very bitter taste around the tonsils if you use too much. It wasn't enough to bother my friends, but I tried one sweet and had to give the rest away.

PME Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Paste 25 ml
PME Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Paste 25 ml
Offered by Whisk N Whip

5.0 out of 5 stars but it's great for putting in coffee or on ice-cream, 21 Feb. 2015
Worth the money (probably worth more than I paid, actually). I used this in my sweet-making, but it's great for putting in coffee or on ice-cream. The flavour is really strong and clean without being overpowering or cloying. I'll definitely be buying more when I use mine up (and that won't be long at this rate).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... got one purpose - but it fulfills that purpose brilliantly. I was really greatful for how fast it ..., 21 Feb. 2015
Difficult to review a charger as it's only got one purpose - but it fulfills that purpose brilliantly. I was really greatful for how fast it turned up, too, as it was bought in a panic when the old one packed in without warning (the old one was not bought from this supplier - it came with the laptop).

Allsorts® Green Aliceband Headband Fascinator Ladies Day Races Weddings
Allsorts® Green Aliceband Headband Fascinator Ladies Day Races Weddings

5.0 out of 5 stars and nice and sturdy too, 21 Feb. 2015
Really lovely, and nice and sturdy too! It's not too big for my head and I was worried it might get flattened in transit, but its just as lovely as it looks in the picture.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. I've recently bought a few 40s style dresses ..., 21 Feb. 2015
These are great. I've recently bought a few 40s style dresses and they're lovely but they dip a little low for work. These are easy to use and even fit me (and I'm not what you'd call narrow or slender), as well as being comfortable. I'm really glad I bought them - and they turned up quickly, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even fits me!, 9 Jan. 2015
Ordered and delivered within 3 days, I was a little worried when I opened the package as this didn't look like the picture I'd seen. But then I put it on, and I should have known to trust the 40s cut - this dress is gorgeous. The colour is bright but not glaring, the cut is flattering even at my size, and the fabric isn't itchy although it's coarser than I expected (not uncomfortable in the slightest), and it hangs very nicely; not too thin but not too heavy either. Do watch yourself rushing down any stairs, as the skirt billows out, which is lovely from above but might be a little revealing from below. The collar is also a little lower than I'm used to. Still, I think it's lovely, and I think it well worth the money spent.

A Pair of Punk Style Chic Gold Wide Cuff Wristband Bracelet
A Pair of Punk Style Chic Gold Wide Cuff Wristband Bracelet
Offered by Universal Color

3.0 out of 5 stars I was fine. I had to coat the back with clear ..., 4 Oct. 2014
I've obviously got thicker wrists than whomever these were designed for, but once I took the chain off, I was fine. I had to coat the back with clear nail polish first as the plating doesn't last but, with the nail polish, they've lasted me ages. You can also bend them fairly easily if you need to adjust the fit.

Smallwise Trading Cool Punk Goth Rock Chic Choker Collar Necklace with Chain --- Gold Plated
Offered by truecharms Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars I do like this and I wear mine often but I had ..., 4 Oct. 2014
I do like this and I wear mine often but I had to coat the back with clear nail polish first as the plating doesn't last - you end up with the side closest to your skin turning copper within a week or so and leaving you green. Still though, with the nail polish, it's lasted me ages. Just be careful not to bend or scratch it.

Page: 1 | 2