Profile for LadyOfTheLake > Reviews

Content by LadyOfTheLake

LadyOfTheLake "Rock The Night!" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Way Back [Blu-ray]
The Way Back [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Colin Farrell

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best film I've ever seen., 22 Feb. 2017
This review is from: The Way Back [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I don't really know what to say to do this film justice. It is absolutely brilliant in every possible way. The acting is superb, perfectly cast, beautiful and fitting soundtrack, every little detail is just so well done. This may sound crazy but this film is so good that it made me actually want to live this experience.

ASICS GEL-HYPERSPEED 6 Women's Running Shoes
ASICS GEL-HYPERSPEED 6 Women's Running Shoes
Price: £35.00 - £74.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small., 3 Feb. 2017
This is the first time I've had a problem with asics shoes. I've always ordered my usual size without any problems and they always just fit. Until now. I ordered my usual size, and they are so small I can barely cram my feet into them. This is hugely irritating because it's not even worth my while changing them now as I have no idea what size will be right. This is just not good enough. How could they even be allowed to go on sale at such wrong sizes?

Gerald's Game
Gerald's Game
by Stephen King

1.0 out of 5 stars and enjoyed it, so I thought I'd read another Stephen ..., 27 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Gerald's Game (Paperback)
I recently finished reading IT, and enjoyed it, so I thought I'd read another Stephen King. I chose Gerald's Game, and it was a big mistake. I've been struggling through this book for several weeks now. It is so boring I have to force myself to finish a chapter. Today, I'm halfway through and I've decided to give up. I just can't bear it any more. It's just a woman, lying in bed, thinking nonsense to herself.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2017 2:14 PM BST

Why Him? [DVD]
Why Him? [DVD]
Dvd ~ Zoey Deutch

4.0 out of 5 stars It's funny., 23 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Why Him? [DVD] (DVD)
I took my uptight, 70 year old Catholic mother to see this film, and even she was crying with laughter all the way through. What more do you need to say? It is very vulgar though.

The Delta Force [DVD]
The Delta Force [DVD]
Offered by qualityfilmsfromuk

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this! Full 80s cheese!, 4 Dec. 2016
This review is from: The Delta Force [DVD] (DVD)
If you like the thought of cheesy tough guys doing wheelies on motorbikes and taking down the bad guys while their mullets blow in the breeze and 80s music plays over the top then you will love this. It's the Holy Grail of 80s action films.

Silvine Exercise Book Ruled and Margin 80 Pages 229x178mm Purple Ref EX100 [Pack of 10]
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought they would be., 5 Nov. 2016
I thought these were going to be the same Silvine exercise books on sale at WHSmith - bright purple with shiny covers, and quite thick. They're not. They are dull purple with an almost furry cover, and really thin.

Silvine Exercise Book Plain 75gsm 80 Pages 229x178mm Pink EX112 [Pack of 10]
Silvine Exercise Book Plain 75gsm 80 Pages 229x178mm Pink EX112 [Pack of 10]
Offered by K Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought they would be., 5 Nov. 2016
I thought these were going to be the same Silvine exercise books on sale at WHSmith - bright pink with shiny covers, and quite thick. They're not. They are dull pink with an almost furry cover, and really thin.

Natracare Organic Curved Panty Liners  -Pack of 30
Natracare Organic Curved Panty Liners -Pack of 30

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 10 Oct. 2016
These are far too short, they only cover a tiny part of your underwear, so they don't protect much. They also don't stay in place very well, again this doesn't protect much. They are pretty much useless.

Pure Shampoo 250ml
Pure Shampoo 250ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful stuff., 15 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Pure Shampoo 250ml (Personal Care)
This makes my scalp itch and flake like crazy. It also leaves my hair tangled and rough, like a bird's nest. This is the worst shampoo I have ever used.

Pride [DVD] (2014)
Pride [DVD] (2014)
Dvd ~ Bill Nighy
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite film., 17 April 2016
This review is from: Pride [DVD] (2014) (DVD)
The first time I watched this film, I wasn't even sure what it was going to be about. I wanted to kill some time, and saw that a film was starting and decided to watch it. Well, that film was Pride and it totally blew me away. The story is fantastic, the acting is brilliant, the whole cast are amazing. If you don't watch this, you are really missing out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6