Profile for Ms. E. Morris > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. Morris

Ms. E. Morris "Miss E. Morris" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
`Lil Miss Runner` Ladies hobbies/occupations perfect jogging gift T shirt
`Lil Miss Runner` Ladies hobbies/occupations perfect jogging gift T shirt
Offered by Jonny Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars "Lil Miss Runner" T Shirt, 11 Dec. 2016
Bought this as a laugh for my daughter as she is running the London Marathon! Lovely quality and arrived very quickly.

Fire HD 8 Protector CEAVIS Tempered Glass Screen Protector with 9H Hardness and Anti-fingerprint & No-Bubble Installation for Fire HD 8 (Both 5th Generation 2015 and All-New 6th Generation 2016).
Offered by B.S.P

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to purchase this protector as I'm rather clumsy and ..., 11 Dec. 2016
Had to purchase this protector as I'm rather clumsy and guaranteed I'd drop my Fire HD8 face down and crack the glass! This way I'd only crack the protector.

Fitness & Running Utility Belt - Phizik (TM) - Top Quality Workout Waist Fanny Pack for Sport, Travel & Exercise - Men & Women - Fits All Smartphones - Lifetime Guarantee (Green, Medium 27"-32")
Offered by Phizik Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Running Belt, 11 Dec. 2016
Very happy with my purchase, this belt is lightweight has plenty of room for IPhone plus 6, also has a zipped compartment for money, keys etc.

Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Tv Fire Stick, 31 Oct. 2016
I ordered this fire stick as it was advertised as a USB stick and didn't mention that you had to plug in a lead into a power point, was very disappointed as I hate seeing leads on show!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Inverted umbrella, 31 Oct. 2016
Love this invention, now I don't get my hair wet even when I open the car door and get in!!

2 Large 18ml Snazaroo Face Painting Compacts Colors: 1 BLACK and 1 WHITE [Toy]
2 Large 18ml Snazaroo Face Painting Compacts Colors: 1 BLACK and 1 WHITE [Toy]
Offered by The Jokeshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Black/white face make up, 31 Oct. 2016
Used this make up for Halloween, the coverage was fantastic, it didn't state on the pallet that you had to use water to apply, but highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather case for xperia z3, 28 Aug. 2016
Looks very expensive even though it was less than £20, very high quality leather and very pleased with my purchase

South Africa National Flag 5ft x 3ft
South Africa National Flag 5ft x 3ft
Offered by LEGS GALORE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars South African Flag, 29 Jun. 2016
Ordered this item late on a Sunday evening, the following day was a Bank Holiday, so I was surprised when it arrived on the Thursday. Fast delivery and very cheap to buy and the quality was excellent. Very pleased with my purchase.

Toolzone GD156 Indoor kitchen mixer tap garden hose pipe connector
Toolzone GD156 Indoor kitchen mixer tap garden hose pipe connector
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen mixer tap hose conector, 19 May 2016
Took me a while to figure out how it works, but I'm a woman so I think I did quite good! Works really good and I'm pleased with this adapter it doesn't leak at all.

Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I'm a driving instructor and I highly recommend ..., 30 Nov. 2015
Excellent. I'm a driving instructor and I highly recommend this, it has everything you need to take a theory test.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2015 10:03 AM GMT