Profile for cmdrradac > Reviews

Imposter [DVD]
Imposter [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sci-Fi Thriller, 6 Oct. 2002
This review is from: Imposter [DVD] (DVD)
This is an extraordinary movie, and when you see the ending you`ll know why.
Really, the acting is superb - Gary Sinise will probably make you believe in whatever he says. Special Effects are good - they aren`t impressive but they add to the "reality" of the whole story.
All in all, just as Gary Fleder (the director) said in the documentary on the DVD - in this movie it`s all about emotions... And it really is so!
Watch it and judge for yourself.

The Red Planet - Mars [DVD] [1999]
The Red Planet - Mars [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Mars-the Red Planet
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest documentary about Mars available on DVD, 1 Mar. 2001
This is a high quality documentary about Mars. It is good, not good it is GREAT !!! I am fascinated with this DVD, but I must warn you that people who are not interested in astronomy will find it difficult to watch and even boring, but people like me, who love astronomy will find it fascinating !!! Great !!!

Mission to Mars [DVD] [2000]
Mission to Mars [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Tim Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful experience, 13 Jan. 2001
This review is from: Mission to Mars [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I`am quite a fan of Sci-Fi movies and I was thrilled when I heard about "Mission To Mars". I`ve seen it few times in the theater and I gave it four out of five stars, but I gave it four just because it was or seemed way to short. Then I realized that it wasn`t that short, it just seemed it was short because it was wonderful experience. Then I thought a little, and a little more... Seven months later I bought myself a DVD version of this movie, and can you believe, it looks even better on DVD. Picture is top notch, sound is more than impressive and those documentaries on disk are breathtaking. I know that lot`s of people don`t like this movie and I have a lot of respect for them, but I would like that they show a little respect for us who like this movie. So if you have something against this movie please keep it for yourself. Let`s get back to review... Great actors, great acting, great special effects, great story and great overall opinion. For those who say that story is derivative I have just one question: "When have you seen a serious movie about Mission To Mars before 1999. ?". That`s all I have to say. I hope there will be a sequel, it has great potential. Thank you for your time.