Profile for Super Nan > Reviews

Content by Super Nan

Super Nan (Wirral)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Befen® [Soft leather] [Jester Red] Smartphone zipper wallet organizer with Credit Card Holder/Cash pocket/Wristlet- [Up to 6x 3.1*0.3 Inch Cellphone]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect everyday purse/bag, 12 Oct. 2017
I love this bag, bought the red colour which seems to go with everything! I had a purse/bag similar to this stolen and felt lost witbout it until I found this replacement. Ideal for just carrying phonem bank cards, cash and makeup when I go out witbout having to lug a big bag around on my shoulder. Will be buying more in different colours!

Andrew James Lumiglo Kettle In Black, Fast Boil, 3000 Watts, 1.7 Litre Capacity
Andrew James Lumiglo Kettle In Black, Fast Boil, 3000 Watts, 1.7 Litre Capacity
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kettle, would buy again!, 7 Aug. 2017
Stylish looking kettle, not too noisy when boiling and the fill guage, even though it is behind the handle, is easy to read. The kettle is plastic, which is what I wanted as I have had too many stainless steel or other metal kettles which tend to make the water taste after a while. This kettle has no noticeable smell nor does it make the water taste. I followed instructions and boiled it 3 times before use and have had no problems at all. I like the black and silver look and the lights around the base to indicate it is boiling are not too bright. Can highly recommend.

TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Inch (SM-T810 / SM-T815) GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Super clear and super strong cover for Tab S2, 26 Mar. 2016
First time I have used a glass protective cover for a tablet or phone previously I have always purchased the plastic ones and struggled with bubbles! But having purchased a new Tab S2 I wanted to protect the screen as with the outer shell of the Tab S2 being plastic (not metal like the ipad) it seemed more flimsy and I thought the screen was more vulnerable!

The cover arrived well packed in an excellent protective box with a wet wipe to clean the screen and a polishing duster together with clear instructions for fixing the glass cover. It was so easy and went on the screen of the Tab S2 easily with no bubbles at all and because it is glass it does not feel as if there is a cover over the screen which has not lost any of its touch sensitivity.

I was worried that it would make the super light Tab S2 seem heavy but although there is a slight increase in weight after about an hour of use I did not notice it at all. I can highly recommend this cover and this company - I will definitely use them again for my phone and any future devices.

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SmartShell Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7-inch Tablet (Wi-Fi SM-T810 / LTE SM-T815), Green
Offered by Fintie EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Well fitting cover ideal for the Samsung Tab S2, 26 Mar. 2016
Wanted a lightweight cover for my new Samsung Tab S2 with a sleep/wake cover and this seemed to fit the bill. I had previously had an apple ipad which had a metal outer case so only needed the front cover - so having to buy a cover that went over the front and rear of the tablet I was worried would be too heavy. However, although this does make the tablet slightly thicker and heavier, it is not to any noticeable degree.

The tablet fits in a sort of tray which is the back cover and the front just folds over the screen and puts it to sleep. In addition I do not need to take the cover off to use the tablet in my Logitech keyboard.

I chose the green colour as I was not keen on the other colours offered and although it is bright at least I can find it easy. The outer shell is quite plastic and shiny which I was not keen on at first, but at least it is easy to wipe clean. The cover is an excellent fit with cut outs in all the right places and does not need to be removed to use the back camera.

All in all an excellent purchase and good value for money,

MoKo Dell Venue 11 Pro Case - Slim Folding Cover Case for Dell Atom Architecture Model 5130 Venue 11 Pro 10.8 inch Tablet, BLACK (Will Not Fit Dell Venue pro Haswell version Model 7130/7139)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 Feb. 2016
Fits perfectly, sturdy enough to take the weight of the tablet when it is standing up, excellent value for money, can highly recommend.

Wooden Lacing Blocks Set
Wooden Lacing Blocks Set
Offered by net_price_direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful educating toy., 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Wooden Lacing Blocks Set (Toy)
Very colourful blocks easy to handle with small hands. The box has a lid so the blocks and laces can be easily stored.

KiddyPlay Deluxe 19 Piece Medical Carrycase
KiddyPlay Deluxe 19 Piece Medical Carrycase
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Well equipped set that the children seem to understand and engage with very well., 5 Dec. 2015
Purchased as a Christmas present, very impressed by the content. Price went up for Christmas from when I had first identified it as a possible gift, but still pleased with purchase. I am sure this will give hours of entertainment.

I have now purchased a second one of these sets even though it has increased in price since Christmas as it was the toy that gave the most pleasure and fun to my grandchildren over Christmas and it is still the first toy they ask for when they come to play. Hence have bought it as a gift for another child.

Birdsong
Birdsong
by Jonathan Elphick

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, well illustrated book in a compact version, 26 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Birdsong (Hardcover)
I purchased the larger version of this book as a present for a friend who loved it. When purchasing again I thought it was the same size book but it was a compact version that arrived. I have to say that although we loved the big version, we think this is better as it is just as beautifully illustrated and detailed, but in a format which is easier to handle, carry and store day to day.

The actual book is amazing and makes such a lovely and different present.

The advert should have the word COMPACT on the sales details though to distnguish it from the larger format book.

Maypole MP6635 Padded TV Storage Bag, 22-inch
Maypole MP6635 Padded TV Storage Bag, 22-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage bag for transporting a portable TV, 21 Aug. 2015
Purchased this storage bag at the same time as we bought the Finlux 22" TV so as we could transport the TV in the caravan. The bag is well padded and roomy with enough room for the TV and the stand, together with a separate compartment for leads etc. Can recommend.

However, do your research on price as after having purchased the item I found it being sold at a much cheaper price by other merchants on Amazon!

Finlux 22 Inch TV/DVD Combi 12V Travel Plus Model Full HD (22FBE274B-NCM)
Finlux 22 Inch TV/DVD Combi 12V Travel Plus Model Full HD (22FBE274B-NCM)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV for the Price, 21 Aug. 2015
Purchased this TV to use as an extra television in a spare room plus for use in our caravan. We researched the market quite thoroughly before deciding on this purchase. Our criteria had to be that we could record, pause and rewind on the TV, it was full HD so that it could be used abroad (apparently only full HD TVs will work in the future when abroad), have an integrated DVD player and with Freeview channels built in. This TV seemed to fit all our criteria and at an excellent price.

The television arrived very quickly after order and was well packed.

We are really impressed with the quality of the screen and the ease of use including the pause and rewind feature (using a separate USB stick which we provided) and the fact that we can set the TV to record in advance. The instruction book is comprehensive and the TV is easy to set up.

However one downside is that although the TV is promoted as being full HD this is not quite correct as there are no HD channels on the Freeview and the only way that it becomes full HD is if it is connected to an external source ie Blueray player! Also the TV will not play the films etc that we have already recorded on usb as they have to be compatible with FAT32 and we cannot convert them, so a good job there is a DVD drive!

We have used this TV for 4 weeks now using it every day, and have found the quality to be excellent for the price, the picture is very clear and we have not found the sound to be tinny at all, in fact it is very clear.

There is a scart connector at the back if you want to connect a satellite dish, together with a usb drive and HDMI connector.

All in all an excellent purchase which would have been five stars except for the two highlighted problems.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2017 7:01 PM GMT