Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Fifi > Reviews

Content by Fifi

Fifi

Page: 1 | 2
Aromatic "Vanilla" Scented Tealight, Paraffin Wax, Vanilla, Pack of 30
Aromatic "Vanilla" Scented Tealight, Paraffin Wax, Vanilla, Pack of 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Burn well, smell great., 27 Mar. 2017
Lovely scent, burn well, quick delivery.

Two Up Two Down Jazzy Happy Birthday Personalised Bunting Banner
Two Up Two Down Jazzy Happy Birthday Personalised Bunting Banner
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheery and Robust, 27 Mar. 2017
Robust enough to be stored and reused at every family birthday! Nice colours. I especially like that it's double-sided, so can be hung across the middle of a room if needed. The flags can also be spaced out a little, giving the option to adjust the length slightly.

Bio-Kult Candéa - 60 Capsules
Bio-Kult Candéa - 60 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars Overwhelming garlic taste, 27 Mar. 2017
I purchased these despite previous reviewers warning of the strong garlic flavour, thinking "it can't be that bad." I've made it to the end of my supply and although it's a good quality supplement, I won't be purchasing again as the garlic hit you get when taking them is really overwhelming. I tried taking them with flavoured fruit juice, and knocking them back, but even so I had to steal myself to get through them. My husband refused to take them because he couldn't stand the taste.

ViVo © Instant Cooling Towel Sports Gym Towel Drying Sweat Pets Baby Absorb Dry & Case[Blue]

1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware - like cardboard when dry!, 13 Jun. 2016
I purchased 2 of these, not realising that when dry they're like cardboard and are unusable as sweat-towels. Guess they'd be fine if you have the facility to rinse them/wring them out before use - but be wary if you're looking for a towel to grab and go.

Zebra Print 38mm Grosgrain Ribbon - Black&White - per Metre
Zebra Print 38mm Grosgrain Ribbon - Black&White - per Metre

2.0 out of 5 stars Be aware - comes in 1 meter lengths only!, 5 Aug. 2015
I ordered 6 meters - got 6 separate 1 meter lengths! Not useful, and nothing in the description to indicate that this would be the case. I am pushed for time so have superglued the individual lengths together and will have to make so. Disappointed.

Ketogenic Diet: Introductory Beginner's Guide
Ketogenic Diet: Introductory Beginner's Guide
by Cathy Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars More a pamphlet than a book..., 8 July 2015
I purchased this on the strength of all the 5 star reviews, and given I'm disappointed with it, I feel I have to leave a review. It's really more of a pamphlet than a book. It consists of 60 pages of large, widely spaced text. You'll easily read it within half an hour. As promised, it does provide an introductory guide to the ketogenic diet, but I didn't feel I learnt anything that I couldn't easily get from a quick internet search. I wouldn't have purchased this if I'd seen it prior to ordering. In addition, it was ordered on Prime next-day, but took 2 days to arrive. Disapointing.

Shipton Mill Organic White Strong Flour 2.5 K g (Pack of 5)
Shipton Mill Organic White Strong Flour 2.5 K g (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing when used for soughdough starter., 14 Jan. 2015
I've been making a loaf of sourdough most days for 6 months, and decided to experiment with different flour. Most of the reviews of this flour looked really promising. However, I have to agree with one of the previous reviewers in that this flour was disappointing when used in a sourdough starter. As soon as I used it, my hitherto very lively starter became very flat. All other conditions remained the same, so I'm confident that it was the switch to Shipton Mill that caused the issue. Whilst the starter didn't entirely die, I was concerned enough that after a few days I stopped using Shipton Mill to feed it. However, I now use the Shipton Mill for the bulk of my loaf, and create the sourdough with a different flour (Mathews Cotswold Strong White) and have had really fantastic results with this blend, so will continue to purchase Shipton Mill. Consistently getting great loaves - just wouldn't recomend it for a sourdough starter.

Handle for Baker's Lame or Grignette (Natural Beech)
Handle for Baker's Lame or Grignette (Natural Beech)
Offered by TheBreadCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality product., 31 Oct. 2014
A really lovely product. Purchased as I've recently started making sourdough bread, and this little tool has allowed me to experiment with different cuts to great effect. Easy to mount the blade. Would recommend.

Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (Magenta)
Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (Magenta)

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply doesn't work!, 28 Aug. 2014
Ok, what am I doing wrong? I've followed the instructions to the letter. I freeze the cup for 24 hours. I only add chilled liquid. I've even tried freezing the liquid for 30 mins before adding. I've tried 3 different freezers, including a brand new American freezer. I've tried squash, I've tried fruit juice. I've squeezed the cup for 5 mins and all I've produced is a few ice crystals. It simply doesn't work! My daughter is really disappointed - she requested this for her 6th birthday, and has yet to get a slushy out of it. I can't believe this is the same product that other reviewers are raving about. Any tips appreciated....

PT Bud Case for iphone 4/ 4s Tuff Turtle Silicone (White)
PT Bud Case for iphone 4/ 4s Tuff Turtle Silicone (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars What I was hoping for., 5 Mar. 2014
I like to remove my iPhone from its case to wear in a waterproof sports armband fairly frequently. My previous iPhone case was made from a solid plastic, making it difficult to remove/refit. This is really easy to put on/take off, yet provides plenty of protection (my phone has 'bounced' on the floor several times, with no ill effects so far!). Stylish too. A good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2