Profile for Kerstin > Reviews

Kerstin

Nailoid All-in-One Manicure Cream 15g
Nailoid All-in-One Manicure Cream 15g

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?!?, 18 May 2015
I meant particularly well and applied the cream over night wearing cotton gloves.... Result: My cuticles feel a little bit smoother but my fingertips and nails are stained beetroot RED, exactly the colour of this cream ... I've been scrubbing my hands with soap for at least five minutes now but it won't come off :-(

I won't buy this again. If you do, make sure NOT to let this soak in too well....

Nailoid Whiter Brighter Stain Removing Treatment 12ml
Nailoid Whiter Brighter Stain Removing Treatment 12ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye French Manicure..., 14 Oct. 2014
I am hardly ever impressed with cosmetic products, but this is one of the few exceptions... For the first time in my life, I have WHITE, healthy-looking nail tips. They used to be yellowish and see through and none of my previous "remedies" (special nail varnishes and creams, lemon juice, baking soda and the like)ever really worked. This treatment (applied twice a day) needed a few days to take effect, but after a week, I am now really happy with the result. The only thing I dislike about this is the applicator. It's not a brush but a simple plastic stick that doesn't really provide a lot of product. I use a Q-Tip instead to make the procedure a little more efficient.
WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE IN GERMANY???

The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector
The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 17 Nov. 2013
Torch is flimsy and the pictures only become somewhat sharp if you press the slide disc to the front and hold it in that position. No fun at all, my four year old nephew just wasn't interested.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2016 5:53 PM GMT