Profile for Mr. Brendan O. Brien > Reviews

Content by Mr. Brendan O....

Mr. Brendan O. Brien "beforeshot" (ireland)

Howards End
Howards End

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat confused, 28 April 2016
This review is from: Howards End (Kindle Edition)
Tough going but always aware of a quality reading going through it. Reverted to the film to be sure that I understood what it was about.. Film was stupidly simple compared to the book and lost the psychology and philosophy but moreover the subtext of the novel. Resolved nothing. Must read it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2017 3:44 PM BST

Battery for Dell Studio 1535 1536 1537 1555 1557 1558 PP33L PP39L 9cell
Battery for Dell Studio 1535 1536 1537 1555 1557 1558 PP33L PP39L 9cell

4.0 out of 5 stars very inexpensive but didn't expect it to be "proud " ..., 12 Nov. 2015
very inexpensive but didn't expect it to be "proud " of the computer case. I found that I needed to use gorilla tape to to secure the battery in place because when I moved the computer the battery became dislodged. Is there a weakness in the locking mechanism in my computer or is this a problem caused by the battery being "proud"? I honestly cannot decide ... Otherwise the battery works perfectly.

Once Upon a Group: A Book to Help Members of Groups (That's All of Us)
Once Upon a Group: A Book to Help Members of Groups (That's All of Us)
by Michael Kindred

5.0 out of 5 stars group dynamics, 10 Feb. 2014
wonderful clarity removing all the baggage and getting right to the point. I have pleasure in highly recommending this book.

HTC One SV / HTC One SV Black PU Leather Wallet Cover
HTC One SV / HTC One SV Black PU Leather Wallet Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars my new HTC case, 23 Nov. 2013
Fine case. Reservation is that the top of the case gets in the way, somewhat, with the on off button on the phone. Good value though.

Read & Think French with Audio CD
Read & Think French with Audio CD
by N/A The Editors Of Think French! Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 14 July 2013
exactly meets my French reading requirements for the stage of language learning at which I find myself----modern articles with nearby vocabulary key and aid to verbs. Hope there are more like it when I finish with this.