Profile for N. Kemp > Reviews

Content by N. Kemp

N. Kemp "Nathan Kemp" (Berkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Wireless Pro Controller - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Wireless Pro Controller - Black (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb controller. Well made and a joy to use., 14 Jun. 2016
A superb controller. Well made and a joy to use. I much prefer this layout, with the buttons above the right analogue stick, which is similar to the Xbox controller layout.

*Limited* Midori Spring - EMERALD CLASS - Organic Ceremonial Matcha, Chef's Choice! Quality Japanese Matcha Powder For Drinks, Baking and Tea Brew - Organic, Kosher, Vegan (100g)
Offered by Life & Food Amz Uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 'ceremonial grade' in my opinion as a long term Matcha drinker, 9 May 2016
I've been drinking Ceremonial Grade Matcha for several years now so I thought I would give this brand a try. Unfortunately the 'Emerald Class Ceremonial Matcha' is not of a very high standard. The colour is a very light green, rather than being rich and vibrant and the taste is insipid. I should have guessed that it was being over-hyped, after all, you tend to get what you pay for with Matcha Tea and with the price that they are charging for 100g it was just too good to be true. I will not be buying this product again as it is average at best, and most certainly not of a ceremonial grade. I have included a photograph to give a quick comparison with my current 'best value' Matcha tea that I drink so that you can see what I am referring to with regards to the colour.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2016 3:54 PM BST

Bluetooth Headphones, Vansky® Streamline Series Bluetooth Headset Noise Cancelling Headphones w/ Microphone Running, Sports, Gym Sweatproof Wireless Earphones for iPhone, Samsung, Android Mobile Phones (Green)
Offered by Vansky Official

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously good value for money, 8 Nov. 2015
Ridiculously good value for money. I had these paired with my iPhone 6 without reading any instructions in about 30 seconds. Very good sound quality and the choice of different ear buds supplied in the package is extensive so no matter your ear size, these should fit. Just a word of warning, they completely isolate you from all outside noise so beware if you are going to use these for running or cycling on the road.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Anker Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector (4.7 inch) for Apple iPhone 6 (2014) 9H Hardness and Easy Bubble-Free Installation [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to fit without any hassle and absolutely no bubbles ..., 8 Nov. 2015
This is my third Anker screen protector. They are world-class. I have replaced one due to it already doing it's job and saving my iPhone from a nasty skid across the floor. The screen protector absorbed all the impact and my iPhone was left unblemished underneath. I've got them on my iPhone and my wife's iPhone and would not consider any other product. So easy to fit without any hassle and absolutely no bubbles or lint under the glass, yes I said glass, this is toughened glass protecting your expensive phone not some flimsy piece of cling film. Do not waist your time looking for a different product. This is screen protection perfection, and amazing value for money. Buy, buy, Buy. :)

Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack  (Xbox One)
Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Starter Pack (Xbox One)

4.0 out of 5 stars Was broken....now fixed. The kids love it., 29 Aug. 2015
The game had a serious bug that caused severe frame rate issues on release. This has since been rectified with a software update. Deducted 1 star for shipping the game without thorough testing.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2015 10:57 AM BST

Croydex Avon Double Door Stainless Steel Cabinet
Croydex Avon Double Door Stainless Steel Cabinet
Offered by Qwikfast Trade & DIY Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cabinet, but much cheaper at Screwfix - £59.99, 4 July 2014
Great product, but only £59.99 from Screwfix. You need to be more competitive Amazon :)

The Last Of Us (PS3)
The Last Of Us (PS3)
Offered by games.empire

5.0 out of 5 stars All that it's cracked up to be!, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Last Of Us (PS3) (Video Game)
This game is the best experience I have had on the PS3, bar none. The story telling is so engrossing and emotive, the script and action so engaging, they could turn this game into a blockbuster movie with little to no effort at all (and I hope they do).

If you have a PS3, you owe it to yourself to play this game. Do it, do it now!

Biona Organic Almond Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)
Biona Organic Almond Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and taste although always requires mixing first, 16 Dec. 2012
This is a great quality product with a wonderfully smooth taste. Although my heart always sinks when I get to the bottom of a jar, as I know the next jar I open will require a good 5 minutes careful stirring in order to mix the separated oil and nut solids back together. Always worth the effort though, especially when used in place of butter on a nice slice of homemade bread before applying a generous layer of strawberry conserve.

Hamasa Matcha Green Tea Powder 30 g
Hamasa Matcha Green Tea Powder 30 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Matcha Tea with a pretty container, 3 Sept. 2012
This tea seems to be of a good quality. The colour, taste and texture are just as I would expect from a good quality Matcha tea and I get the nice uplifting buzz when I drink it. If you like Matcha tea I would recommend trying this one as it's good value and will satisfy the requirement without breaking the bank.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 5:08 PM GMT

The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush
The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush
by Andreas Moritz

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changer, that is much more than just a liver flush, 29 Feb. 2012
I have suffered with Gall bladder problems for a few years now and thought I'd look online for a few tips on how I might improve my condition in the hope that I could avoid having it removed. I subsequently bought this book and it has been one of the most valuable purchases, from a health perspective, I have ever made.

The book gives a thorough step-by-step guide to how to perform the Liver & Gall bladder flush, but more than this, it helps you to understand the route cause of your condition and offers many practical ways in which you can avoid suffering from ill health again in the future.

I have so far performed one flush, with very productive results, and have also started to implement quite a few changes to my diet. These changes have actually been liberating rather than restrictive and I am feeling better than I have done in quite a few years already. I shall be performing another flush again in a few weeks, and am actually really looking forward to it.

There are some elements of this book that are a little too 'Tree Hugger' for me, and I am an open minded kind of guy, but even if you just buy this book for the practical advice it is a worthwhile purchase.

Happy Flushing :)

30/12/12. I am now preparing for my 10th flush and have performed one every month since I wrote my original review. All I can say is that it is worth the effort. Stick with it until your flushes are clear of hardened bile stones (pea like dark green waxy deposits). I actually look forward to my monthly flush now, not because it is pleasant, but because with each successful flush my digestion improves. I have also taken the advise of the book and cut out cows milk from my diet as well as all red meat as both of these are very hard to digest. Best of luck to all my fellow flushers.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2013 7:02 PM BST