Profile for Paul > Reviews

Paul

The Lost and Damned Theme
The Lost and Damned Theme

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lost And Damned Theme Mp3, 4 July 2010
I downloaded and bought this theme because I have been after this theme for a year and a half but I could not find it, then I went to Amazon.co.uk and Found it, I also downloaded this also to complete my Grand Theft Auto IV Soundtrack themes from the Original Grand Theft Auto IV To Grand Theft Auto IV The Lost And Damned, This theme was composed by Stuart Hart & Tony Eicher for The Lost And Damned and has become one of my mosy favourite themes from the Grand Theft Auto IV Era.

Artifacts & Prophecies
Artifacts & Prophecies

5.0 out of 5 stars Artifacts and Prophecies MP3, 31 May 2010
I purchased this MP3 because it is part of Grand Theft Auto's Episode Music from Self Actaualization FM, This MP3 file is a very calming piece of music and I fully recommend anyone that is interested in ambient and soothing music. I also fully recommend purchasing all o the other MP3 file that are associated with this artist "Alpha Wave Movement".

The 1995 Sessions
The 1995 Sessions

5.0 out of 5 stars Dannii Minogue The 1995 Sessions, 24 April 2010
This review is from: The 1995 Sessions (Audio CD)
I ordered this cd as a gift for myself and I've always been a fan of both the Minogue sisters but the was one particular thrack on this CD that I have always wanted and the track is called "Love Will Find A Way". but I'am so happy that this CD was purchased becuase this cd also had some other rare 1995 tracks that I have never heard of before as this is a "Demo Recording CD" but now this CD has completed my collection of Dannii Minogue Song's, If there are new fans that are interested into buying this CD I fully recommend buying because you wont be dissapointed.