Profile for Mr. M. Hayes > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Hayes

Mr. M. Hayes (Swanage, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ECCO Men's Offroad Tarmac Sandals, Brown/Black, 11.5 UK (EU : 46)
ECCO Men's Offroad Tarmac Sandals, Brown/Black, 11.5 UK (EU : 46)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 1 Aug. 2014
I bought a pair of Ecco Andes sandals about six years ago and found them to be really comfortable and hard wearing. In that time only the soles are showing signs of wear.

In view of the exceptional quality and longevity of the original sandals I bought another pair of Ecco sandals, this time the Offroad model. These are of a lighter weight than the Andes sandals but the sole part is identical. These sandals ooze quality. I expect many years of use from these sandals.

Really top quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 13 Mar. 2014
Like all reviewers we were getting fed up with unsolicited calls and decided to do something about it! The CPR All-In-One Call Blocker had a good mention in the latest Which? magazine, so we decided to investigate. The All-In-One had some excellent reviews but we discovered Call Blocker V201. This seemed ideal in that one could block calls from any DECT handset by pressing #2 saving the need to go to the device to press the Block Now button. We read the reviews and the majority were excellent (we discounted the one star reviews as it seemed that the reviewers weren't following the instructions).

We ordered one from Amazon and it arrived a couple of days later. Setting up was easy and took just a few seconds. I tested it using my mobile phone and discovered that neither my land-line phone or the Call Blocker was displaying my number - my phone displayed "external call." When other calls were received the numbers were not displayed either. A quick check of the FAQs on the CPR website suggested changing the ADSL filter. I had some spare filters and so replaced the filter in use. Voilà! The numbers were displayed. We have had only one unsolicited call get through since we installed the device and that was quickly terminated by the press of the Block Now button.

Thank you, from a very satisfied customer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 1:12 PM GMT

Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set
Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality grooming tool, 15 Feb. 2014
I bought this Wahl Groomsman beard and moustache trimmer to replace one that had given me about fourteen years of service. This one seems even better and I am impressed with the precision of its build. The only quibble I have is that attaching the comb that adjusts the depth of the trim is quite fiddly whereas on my old unit it took about one second to attach.

Overall I am pleased with my purchase.

Detroit or Buffalo
Detroit or Buffalo

5.0 out of 5 stars A great song from the 80s, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Detroit or Buffalo (MP3 Download)
This is a brilliant song from Melanie's 1982 album Arabesque. It is readily identifiable as a Melanie track with that wonderful voice of hers and she packs a lot of emotion and feeling into it. Excellent!

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC) [Download]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC) [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars The best photo editor, 26 Oct. 2013
I bought this software to install on a new computer. I had previously had versions 8 and 2 on earlier computers. This is the best photo editing suite for serious amateurs and is considerably cheaper than the full version of Photoshop.

Just disappointed that version 12 was released about four weeks later,

DIGITAL WIRELESS DUAL RECIVER 24 SOUND DOOR CHIME DOOR BELL WITH 100MTR RANGE
DIGITAL WIRELESS DUAL RECIVER 24 SOUND DOOR CHIME DOOR BELL WITH 100MTR RANGE
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars A loud doorbell, 26 Oct. 2013
I bought this to replace a bell that had been installed in my house since 1930 which although quite loud could not be heard clearly upstairs. This bell (two of them) are plugged in both on the ground floor and upstairs and there is no excuse missing visitors now. Very easy to install but the instructions leave much to be desired.

Samsung Interface USB 2.0/3.0 Slim Retail External DVD Writer - Glossy Blue
Samsung Interface USB 2.0/3.0 Slim Retail External DVD Writer - Glossy Blue
Offered by The Component Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD/DVD Drive, 26 Oct. 2013
This is an excellent unit. It is well made and reads and writes quickly. So far it has been problem free. A few days after receiving it I saw it for sale in Tesco's at £40 nearly twice as much as I paid for it with Amazon.

Belkin Microsoft Windows 8 Migration Cable
Belkin Microsoft Windows 8 Migration Cable
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars The easy way to transfer data and settings to a new computer, 6 Sept. 2013
In the past I used an external hard drive to transfer data and settings to a new computer which is quite a time consuming chore. With the Belkin Microsoft Windows 8 Migration Cable it was a doddle: have the Windows Easy Transfer wizard running on both computers, connect the cable, follow the instructions and bingo, done!

The cable is is very well made as one would expect from Belkin.

ecco OFFROAD ANDES 069534/02114 Mens Sandal, Brown 13.5 UK Over-Size
ecco OFFROAD ANDES 069534/02114 Mens Sandal, Brown 13.5 UK Over-Size
Offered by Schuhhaus-Strauch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sandals, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Ecco Andes Sandals (Shoes)
I have owned a pair of these Ecco sandals (069534-02114 brown) for seven years.

They have been very comfortable and have given excellent service. I always wear them without socks and have never had a problem with them. After seven years of wear they are becoming slightly worn - namely the exterior sole and the insole are showing signs of wear but when I am wearing them they look as good as the day I bought them.

I am looking to replace the sandals and I will have no hesitation in buying exactly the same product.

TomTom CLA -TMC Receiver 1.2A USB EU v2
TomTom CLA -TMC Receiver 1.2A USB EU v2
Offered by ChargerCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked right out of the box!, 20 Jun. 2013
Or should I say package because it didn't come in a box! The item was delivered very quickly. Easy to plug in to my TomTom Via 120. It worked in the UK and I am presently in France where it guided me around a lengthy holdup on the road from Rennes to Nantes. Really pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3