Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit
Profile for D. rouillion > Reviews

Content by D. rouillion

D. rouillion

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
iPhone 5S case, ULAK iPhone SE Case 3in1 Heavy Duty High Impact Shockproof Resistant Hybrid Protective Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5 5S / iPhone SE (Rose Gold)
Offered by Pandamimi--The Great ULAK Case Company

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 6 April 2017
Super flimsy and wouldn't click together in one corner. Amazon were great and refunded. The star is for their customer service, otherwise I'd give the product a zero.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2017 8:49 AM BST

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter Illustrated Edtn)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 8 Mar. 2017
Oh wow! This is so beautiful. The pictures are really evocative and I love the bookmark ribbon. It oozes quality. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

The Secret of Nightingale Wood
The Secret of Nightingale Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful !, 19 Oct. 2016
Such an atmospheric read. I was hooked from the first chapter. Grief, mystery, suspense,humour, healing. A touching tale that I don't want to ruin by explanation. Just buy it, snuggle down and enjoy.

Her Best Match: A Romantic Comedy (The Best Girls Book 1)
Her Best Match: A Romantic Comedy (The Best Girls Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely funny romance, 1 Oct. 2016
A sweet read . It takes the heroine a flippin' age to figure out what is actually going on, but even though it's obvious, its a fun journey to the end. Enjoyable.

Kickers Boy's Seasan Strap Loafers - Black (Black), 6 UK (23 EU)
Kickers Boy's Seasan Strap Loafers - Black (Black), 6 UK (23 EU)

2.0 out of 5 stars I accidentally bought the child size 5 as I have ..., 29 Sept. 2016
I accidentally bought the child size 5 as I have a 9yr old child. I should have bought the adult size 5. I find that confusing. Maybe it's just me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2017 4:43 PM BST

Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012]
Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Anna Kendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Pitch Perfect [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Who doesn't love this?!

Prosperity: A Judgement of the Six Mating Novella
Prosperity: A Judgement of the Six Mating Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars A surprise bonus to the series. I felt it ..., 29 Sept. 2016
A surprise bonus to the series. I felt it could have just simply been included in the original story though.

Luke's Dream: Judgement of the Six Companion Series, Book 3
Luke's Dream: Judgement of the Six Companion Series, Book 3

3.0 out of 5 stars you know I love her writing, 29 Sept. 2016
If you've read my reviews of Melissa Haag, you know I love her writing. Of all of them, this is the one that I felt I gleaned the least from. Because his mate spent most of her time sleeping, with her plot being fed mainly by what she was discovering about herself and her sisters in her dreams, his plot line seemed to be little more than watching her sleep, with the odd bit of action thrown in.

Ufixt® Donora, Electra, Electrolux, Hoover, Hotpoint, Indesit, Jackson and John Lewis Universal Extra Strong Tumble Dryer Vent Hose Exhaust Pipe 4 Metre / 13 Feet Length
Offered by SJD Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Sept. 2016
Me and my too-far-away-from-the-cat flap-tumbledryer really appreciate this extra long vent tube. The cat, not so much.

Deceit: A Beauty and the Beast Novel (A Beastly Tale Book 2)
Deceit: A Beauty and the Beast Novel (A Beastly Tale Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2016
A great book, a great author. I think I've read everything now!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8