Profile for ReMasteredMedia > Reviews

Content by ReMasteredMedia

PlayStation Vita TV (VTE-1000AB01) (Japan Import)
PlayStation Vita TV (VTE-1000AB01) (Japan Import)

4.0 out of 5 stars Now supports UK accounts., 17 Oct. 2014
UPDATE: A Firmware update was released due to the upcoming Western version; the PlayStation TV. It now supports UK accounts.

Sony LiveView Touch Generation 2 SmartWatch Android Smartphone Accessory
Sony LiveView Touch Generation 2 SmartWatch Android Smartphone Accessory
Offered by Same Day Ship Services

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. A few nooks to be changed but nothing major., 2 Sept. 2012
EDIT*** Why is there any 1 star reviews? This watch is amazing. Ignore the 1 star reviews, I believe they were expecting too much from the watch, like films or 3D games or something ***

I recieved this watch almost a week ago, and I can tell you now that it is everything I've been looking for. One thing to note, it's better to use a Sony or Sony Ericsson mobile, as they are optimised, however any Android 2.2 (Froyo) and above mobile will connect fine with this. I immediately downloaded a host of applications that bring out the best in this watch, and I can tell you now, I've experienced no problems. I updated the software immediately via my phone (as it asked me to). My ONLY real complaint is that without being connected to a phone, it can't do anything. Literally, it's scrap metal unless connected to a phone. The design is sleek and stylish, looks cool and feels strong. Design is flawless. There's a small delay when recieving texts or phone calls with it, but not even by a second. I certainly recommend this product, ONLY if you're planning to READ your emails and texts, not reply with the watch. That would be absurd. The watch is 89/100, Design quality is 97/100, and Amazon delivered earlier than said (and and list it as over £100!), so Amazons service has been 95/100!! I hope this review has been helpful, if you have any queries about this product, comment on this review (reply may take a few days) or go to [...] and send us a message where we'll get back to you within 2 hours guaranteed!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2012 10:37 PM BST