Profile for Sophie > Reviews

Content by Sophie

Sophie (England)

McPherson's Full Fifteen Sparkling Red - Australian
McPherson's Full Fifteen Sparkling Red - Australian

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended. It's difficult to get sparkling red in the ..., 10 Feb. 2015
Tasty and Fresh, highly recommended. It's difficult to get sparkling red in the UK and I'm puzzled as to why it isn't more popular!

Naava Women's 18 ct White Gold Solitaire Look Crossover Engagement Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Princess Cut, 0.25ct Size : P

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 19 July 2013
My fiancee adores this ring, however if I could give this ring 4.5 stars, I would. I thought 4 was a little harsh, so have awarded it 5 as it is a beautiful ring. It's well made, shiny, and has a fantastic design.

The only small minors is that the box is a bit naff (can't really complain too much for that price though!), and that occasionally, due to the shape of the design, the bottom of the diamond/prong sometimes catches on the finger. My fiancee has had a couple of small cuts because of it.

All in all though, a stunning ring at a brilliant price.

At Home With the Braithwaites - The Complete TV Series [VHS] [2000]
At Home With the Braithwaites - The Complete TV Series [VHS] [2000]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 Gr8 series, 27 Jun. 2002
I bought this boxset after watching the second series, excellent program i got really addicted and watched the whole thing in the space of 2 evenings! I was still really good even though i saw the second series first and knew what was going to happen. Very enjoyable, top acting and an overall good buy. Only one small criticism which is that there is only six episodes in the first series and seems like its over too quick!