Profile for Dolo > Reviews

Dolo

SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 110 MUSHROOM
SONNY Classic Plastic Dog Bed 110 MUSHROOM
Offered by Equestrian Performance

4.0 out of 5 stars so if you have a medium dog it is better to choose the 90cm, 29 Aug. 2014
I bought this bed for my Golden Retriever Luna. It is bigger than I thought, so she has a lot of space and we call it Noah's Ark. Luna is a medium dog (25Kg), so if you have a medium dog it is better to choose the 90cm. This bed is very beautifu and love this shape. Base could be stronger.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2014 2:27 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 Aug. 2014
I love Tigi Bed Head Antidotes. Very good results. Smells great and my hair looks smooth and shining. Good price and lasts for long time, only need a small nut.

Karrimor Unisex-Adult Traveller Walking Boots, Pewter, 8 UK
Karrimor Unisex-Adult Traveller Walking Boots, Pewter, 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Feb. 2013
I boght this for my usband and he loves it. Size is ok. Very confortable and light. He is very happy!

Tigi Resurrection Hair Shampoo and Conditioner 750 ml
Tigi Resurrection Hair Shampoo and Conditioner 750 ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 23 Feb. 2013
I love Tigi products. This product really cares my hair. I have good hair but a little bit dry, and I do colour every month. Smells great, and my hair looks shiny and smoth. Last ages. Very good price/quality

Skechers Bikers-Hot Ticket Women's Shoes - Black, 6 UK
Skechers Bikers-Hot Ticket Women's Shoes - Black, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Skechers, 23 Feb. 2013
I purchase this Skechers to replace my older ones. This ones are a little bit different my I love them. Really good choice, very confortable. Size is ok. Usually I use size 7, but in skechers allways size 6.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 5 May 2012
This is a great product. I have long hair that sometimes get a little frizzed. This shampoo and Conditioner are great, you need only a few quantity to have a great result. And product smels great. Hair feels smooth and shiny. Sales company did a good job. I placed my order April 24, and arrived May 2, to spain by standard royal mail. I highly recomend this product.

Filofax Lyndhurst Personal Organiser A5 Black Ref 027468
Filofax Lyndhurst Personal Organiser A5 Black Ref 027468

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 25 Feb. 2012
I am very happy with my Personal Organiser from Filofax. Arrived in 3 days, and with 2012 calendar. Very good quality. The leather is very high quality, very smooth and soft. A5 size is perfect, not to big not to small. I highly recomend this organiser!

Breil Ladies Quartz Watch TW0241 With White Mop Chronograph Dial And Black Leather Strap

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 July 2011
My new watch arrived yesterday... I like the watch but I have several considerations to made:
Watch arrived without glass protection, with battery discharged and bracelet smells like hell...
Also the watch box have a label... made in china... I hope this watch is really original...

Kipling Women's Agnel Large Shoulder Bag
Kipling Women's Agnel Large Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Feb. 2011
This is an amazing bag. Love the color, leather is smooth and very good quality.
Size is just what I expect. Inside this bag is very well done. Very well packed, arrived in 3 days. Now it became my favourite!!!!