Profile for Insomniac > Reviews

Content by Insomniac

Insomniac

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hangerworld 6.9-Inch Plastic Super Strong Over The Door Hooks for Coats/Clothes/Towels, Pack of 2, White
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 26 July 2016
Good quality item, strong enough for purpose.

SanDisk Ultra Android 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter up to 80 Mbps, Frustration Free Packaging

3.0 out of 5 stars It works ok, 7 July 2016
Seems to work ok, saves video in my Go Pro.

Zookki Essential Accessories Bundle Kit for GoPro Hero 4 3+ 3 2 1 Black Silver and SJ4000 SJ5000 SJ6000, Sports Camera Accessory Set in Outdoor Sports
Offered by ZookkiDirect-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in first use., 7 July 2016
The main reason I bought this was because I wanted the windscreen sucker mount for my Go Pro. Having selected the right cage for the Go Pro I took it out to the car and attempted to fix the sucker onto the windscreen. It broke. first time, not with any force, the lever you press to pull the sucker onto the windscreen just snapped in half. Not impressed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2016 10:24 AM BST

Remote Control LG AKB33871401 Genuine
Remote Control LG AKB33871401 Genuine
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine LG remote, 4 July 2016
Genuine remote, works as it should, quick delivery

Stoplock HG 149-00 Stoplock Pro Steering Wheel Lock Thatcham Cat 3
Stoplock HG 149-00 Stoplock Pro Steering Wheel Lock Thatcham Cat 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy fit, 4 Jun. 2016
Fits a 2009 Corsa, easy to put on and take off. Comes with two keys. Arrived quickly.

DA29-00003F Aqua-Pure Plus Filter
DA29-00003F Aqua-Pure Plus Filter
Offered by Finerfilters Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Repeat order, genuine item, 13 April 2016
Second or third order I have placed for this item Still seems to be the genuine item and fits and works ok

Kirkland Signature Food Service Foil Heavy Duty Aluminium 45cmx100m 2kg
Kirkland Signature Food Service Foil Heavy Duty Aluminium 45cmx100m 2kg
Offered by GAbusiness

4.0 out of 5 stars catering quality tin foil, 13 April 2016
Item as described

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Onyx Black - fits all Paperwhite generations

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 31 Mar. 2016
I was unsure if the cost of this case was justified but having had cheap cases for phones and tablets which proved to be no good I decided to purchase this. I can say I'm pleased with the quality and fit and the auto on off function on opening and closing the case works well. The auto on operation even works if you have closed your kindle down to a blank screen. The only gripe is a lack of fastening to keep the case closed. My old kindle keyboard case had an elastic band style fastener to keep it closed, not sure why this hasn't been added to this case. Anyway a large hair band does the job, so no problem really. I opted for free standard delivery and it arrived in 3 days.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars More complex than the Keyboard but workable with effort., 28 Mar. 2016
Updated feedback: OK so I'm updating my original feedback which I have left below so readers can see my initial impression and understand that you need to persevere with the Kindle Paperwhite - especially if you are moving from a Kindle Keyboard to the Paperwhite.

The problem is that the operating system menu is nothing like as simple as the Keyboard, also I'm not a fan of touch screens so I'm biased, but it is annoying to touch something and have it take you to a menu or change a setting that you didn't want. Yes you can download the Paperwhite instructions but be warned, they give you the basic navigation information only, the rest of it you need to find out by trial and error. So if you are a fan of the plain and simple system of the Kindle Keyboard like me you will find the Paperwhite a challenge, but if I can understand it then anyone can.

Reading wise it's fine, the smaller screen than the Keyboard is a little off putting but I got used to it, back light is ok (I had the external case with a light for my Keyboard), however I recommend you set it about halfway along the scale as the default setting is too bright.

Initial feedback: If I could leave less than 1 star I would. I have been trying to use the kindle paperwhite for 5 hours since it was delivered today. So far I have not been able to navigate my library or arrange any books into collections. Menus are either absent or too complex and I am completely frustrated with whole thing to the point that I'm going to return it. My kindle keyboard was easy to use and had a simple menu and collections set up process. It's supposed to be a book, why has Amazon made it so complex?

iClever Updated Smart Wireless Doorbell - 600 Feet Operating Rang with 52 Optinal Chimes, Battery Included for Receiver, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this, 22 Oct. 2015
This is a fairly compact bell unit, other reviews show the actual size, which has a UK 3 pin plug fitment so no adapter required. I have located it in a power socket inside a kitchen cupboard and it's loud enough to hear throughout the house as long as there is no loud music/tv noise. The bell push unit seems to be robust and lights up blue so the caller knows it's working. Very easy to fit although I did use a screw in addition to the sticky pad as the shape of the door trim prevented the whole of the sticky pad making contact. Easy to set up, put the battery in the bell push and plug in the bell unit and you're done. Tunes to choose from and even a yappy dog sound. I went for the traditional 'ding dong'. Time will tell on the durability, so far all looks good. I used the evening delivery option for this as it was cheap enough and an extra £5 seemed good value to avoid missing the delivery, it arrived on time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4