Profile for mysonsmother > Reviews

mysonsmother (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Emu Womens Beach Lo Boots W11025 Mushroom 3 UK, 35 EU, 5 US, Regular
Emu Womens Beach Lo Boots W11025 Mushroom 3 UK, 35 EU, 5 US, Regular

3.0 out of 5 stars how easy they will be to put them on again tomorrow ..., 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Emu Womens Beach Lo Boots (Shoes)
I bought a pair of these boots from another supplier but felt I should add a comment on theses pages. I have said these boots are too small. But that is not really true. The real problem with them, is simply getting your foot into the boot. They are close fitting. Once on though, they fit as any other Emu's. Be warned....I struggled for ages, just get my foot in this boot. I actually ended up sitting on the floor with my back against the wall, pushed my foot against a table leg, while pulling on the tops of the boots and gradually worked my foot in. Took several minutes. I felt quite exhausted by time I had got them on my feet. Maybe a long handled shoe horn might have helped ...if I had one. Once on, these boots stayed on all day and were really very comfy and toasty warm too. Getting them off was no problem. I am now worrying, how easy they will be to put them on again tomorrow though. Hmmm, with a side zip in place, any acrobatics to get these boots on would be totally unnecessary. Mind you, would they still be waterproof in that case?

Red Carpet Manicure - A-Z all colours available here 9ml - LED Gel Polish (Envelope please)
Offered by Ella Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2014
Arrived quickly and is a lovely colour.

Red Carpet Manicure Must Haves Kit
Red Carpet Manicure Must Haves Kit
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2014
Arrived fast and is just as described.

Porte-cartes Stockholm Liberty Aluminium imprimé Ögon designs ST-Liberty
Porte-cartes Stockholm Liberty Aluminium imprimé Ögon designs ST-Liberty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item to keep cards safe, 12 Aug. 2014
Arrived fast. Great item to keep cards safe.

J Pillow Travel Pillow - British Invention of the Year 2013 - (Navy)
J Pillow Travel Pillow - British Invention of the Year 2013 - (Navy)
Offered by Jensen's Inventions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug. 2014
Arrived quickly and is an excellent product.

VW Campervans Hand Crafted Ceramic Wall Art - 556696
VW Campervans Hand Crafted Ceramic Wall Art - 556696
Offered by Home Barn Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 4 May 2014
This was a great Easter gift for my son. It was well received. (He is a camper van enthusiast.) It arrived safely and very fast.

Miele Compact S2111 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1600 Watt, Autumn Red
Miele Compact S2111 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1600 Watt, Autumn Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant vac, 25 Dec. 2013
This is the first cylinder vac I have ever purchased. My Dyson went wonky and this came up on Black Friday offer and I couldn't resist trying it out. I will not be buying a Dyson again, after using a Miele. This is a powerful vac and very controllable with a variable suction level. It is also quiet in comparison to any other vac I have owned. It certainly does the job better than my Dyson did.

TOMMY TOU SHEEPSKIN SLIPPERS
TOMMY TOU SHEEPSKIN SLIPPERS
Offered by ebrollies

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy slippers, 25 Dec. 2013
Arrived quickly and were well packaged. Lovely comfy slippers.... But I feel I must mention, These slippers only have a real sheepskin cuff and footbed. Sadly the tops are lined with a white fleecy material....not sheepskin. Still, they're a good price for what you get.

Henley White End Table With Drawer
Henley White End Table With Drawer
Offered by C & P HOMEWARES

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bedside table, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Henley White End Table With Drawer
I bought two of these, as bedside tables. They are perfect. Nice quality and only took 5 mins to build.

Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 19 Dec. 2013
This was bought as an Xmas gift for a friend who loves making soups. It looks good quality and was bought for a good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6