Profile for G Jones > Reviews

Metal curtain hooks, zinc plated professional quality, 30 of
Metal curtain hooks, zinc plated professional quality, 30 of
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong quality made hooks, 17 July 2015
Well made and strong, seem much better that plastic hooks that weaken in the sun and snap.

Silentnight Comfort Control Electric Blanket - Single
Silentnight Comfort Control Electric Blanket - Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanket, heats up quickly with a choice of ..., 17 July 2015
Great blanket, heats up quickly with a choice of three settings. Can be left on all night and washed.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product, 10 Jun. 2014
I have just bought one of these direct from the supplier since Amazon didn't have stock for two weeks. All calls to the company go to an 0844 number but you can call direct on 01623 413300. I ordered thinking I had found a good product that normally retails at £400 & paid for next day delivery. After waiting in all day nothing arrived, I rang the company and explained I had not received my goods despite paying for guaranteed next day delivery. I was told very curtly "Nothing in life is guaranteed is it, what if the delivery van blew up" no apology, but they would refund the extra £4.99 I had paid for the so called guaranteed next day service and told they would get the product to me on Monday. Finally the product arrived at 6:00pm on Monday (after two whole days wasted waiting in for the delivery and another call to UKHS enquiring if it had in fact left the warehouse which was responded to in an equally curt manor).

The product arrived boxed up with an instruction manual on how to assemble the handles, add oil & petrol and start the machine. Once assembled the machine started first time but the self propel drive is so weak that the mower won't move on the grass, I have to push the machine and am unable to mow the slope on my lawn. After consultation with A Which Magazine lawyer I am told I can return the product even if I have used it under the Distance Selling Act, but UKHS website says they will not accept items back if unpackaged and used. I am feeling very let down and only purchased from the company because they were on the Amazon website. Please don't buy this product!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 8:56 PM BST

Car Charger AC Adaptor For Motorola Defy
Car Charger AC Adaptor For Motorola Defy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 8 Mar. 2013
Simple cheap product but quality looks fine and it does the job. Now I never need to worry about running out of charge on my phone.

Hemline H276.F | Flower Design Wrist Slap Band Pin Cushion
Hemline H276.F | Flower Design Wrist Slap Band Pin Cushion
Offered by GUR Sewing Machines

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 8 Mar. 2013
These are very basic little gadgets but work wonderfully. Simple to use and save loads of time - even work with the sewing machine needle.

Sekonda Ladies White Dial Gold Plated Expanding Bracelet Watch 4134B
Sekonda Ladies White Dial Gold Plated Expanding Bracelet Watch 4134B
Offered by The Watch King

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality watch, 8 Mar. 2013
I ordered this watch for my Mum who has lost the use of her right arm folllowing a stroke. I specifically wanted a watch with an expanding bracelet so that she could easily put it on herself. It is a beautiful simple and stylish watch and she was thrilled with it. The dial is easy to read and the setting is of beautiful quality. I got a very good discount on the RRP too - in fact I would quite like one myself now.

Sassoon VSDR5818UK Silky 2000 w Hair Dryer
Sassoon VSDR5818UK Silky 2000 w Hair Dryer

3.0 out of 5 stars A good deal if you can take the heat!, 24 Dec. 2012
I ordered this as it seemed like a real bargain at £10 with free delivery. The dryer looks good and functions well, and comes with a concentration attachment. It has a cool shot which must be held down constantly and two speed settings, but there is no heat adjustment and the dryer blows out a very hot flow of air. I do like to hold the concentration nozzle close to achieve a sleek look, but I find I have to stop and start because the dryer will burn my head otherwise, also I think a cooler air flow would be less damaging to my hair. This is the first ionic dryer I have used, which claims to eliminate static and give a sleeker finish, but I can't notice a difference to my previous dryer's performance in this regard. Overall not a bad deal if you like it hot, so to speak, but I would not be happy using this dryer on a child as I think it would be too hot. If you can afford a bit more for a similar dryer with a heat adjusting setting like the Remington D3010, I would go for that instead.

Trespass Coral Reiff Womens Outdoor Jacket - Black - Large
Trespass Coral Reiff Womens Outdoor Jacket - Black - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - just what I wanted!, 3 Sept. 2012
I was looking for a light waterproof winter jacket that is quite stylish and comfortable. It has just arrived this morning and I am really pleased with it. I followed the previous reviewers' feedback and ordered a Large for my size of 18, which is a perfect fit. Lovely soft yet strong outer material with a mesh lining. Nice and long to cover the bum, long sleaves and nicely shaped too. Adjustable internal pull cord to tighten the back if needed and detachable hood. I'm off to the Lake District this week and looking forwards to wearing my new jacket.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as Braun for a fraction of the price!, 2 Aug. 2012
I bought these based on positive reviews and was not disappointed. The new brush fitted securely and has remained secure. I've been using it three times a day for the past two weeks and I find this product performs just as good as my previous Braun brush head, in fact I can't tell the difference. Brilliant buy for the price!

Kahuna Kids Watch KKV-0001F With Purple Rip Strap
Kahuna Kids Watch KKV-0001F With Purple Rip Strap

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely children's watch but the second hand stopped working after a month!, 24 Jun. 2012
I bought this watch for my 8 year old neice who is a keen swimmer and wanted a waterproof watch. She was thrilled with it as it is very pretty and could be worn while swimming, however after four weeks the second hand stopped working.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3