Profile for Mr A J Sutcliffe > Reviews

Content by Mr A J Sutcliffe

Mr A J Sutcliffe (Middleton, Lancs United Kingdom)

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars We will not forget, 11 Mar. 2005
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
The now infamous Rick Astley is sadly not a prominent figure in the music scene. THIS IS A CRIME.
He is a true living ledgened. And although I haven't actually met him (only in my dreams) I am sure that he is a really nice bloke and a gentle lover.
This album simply titled 'Greatest Hits' is one of my top 100 albums EVER.
Iv probably only heard about 100 albums but this is one of them so it must therefore be in my top 100.

Sings America
Sings America
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hoff is back!!!, 9 Mar. 2005
This review is from: Sings America (Audio CD)
I knew, like everybody else, about David's superb acting skills from such smash hits as 'Baywatch' and of course the unforgettable 'Knight Rider'.
But I was amazed when a good friend of mine (a German exchange student) introduced me to another side of the Hoffs talent. And what a talent it is!!! It has opened my eyes to a whole new world of music. The album that my dear foreign friend introduced me to was the modern day classic 'David Hasslehoff Sings America'.
This album is quite simply amazing. 15 HOT classic tracks given the ultimate treatment! The David Hasslehoff twist!!
What the Hoff has done with the old classics is fantastic. His voice has so much soul it almost made me weep.
My favourite tracks that should not be overlooked by any serious music fan are Rhinestone Cowboy, You've Lost That Lovin Feeling, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head and the legendary New York, New York, which in my opinion out shines Sinatra. Even William Shatner couldn't pull that off!!!
This is without doubt the finest album since the 1997 Bucks Fizz classic 'The Best of Bucks Fizz'.
If you think Cliff Richards rocks you haven't experienced the Hoff.
The king is dead, long live the Hoff !