Profile for Mr. Kevin J. Ward > Reviews

Content by Mr. Kevin J. Ward

Mr. Kevin J. Ward "Swiss" (UK)

Real Racing 3
Real Racing 3

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this game🐸, 14 July 2016
This review is from: Real Racing 3 (App)
I love this game its so good! I get to play with my friends on it and it doesn't do loads of adverts you only get one or two every now and again you can also disighn really cool cars that don't cost real money
The only thing bad is that it does quite alopt of downloads for new cars and challenges and they can often ytake quite a while other than that I recommend this game to all car lovers and if I was to rate it out of ten I would give city a 9! This game also rocks as it doesn't usually cost any realm money well most of the time that is please by this game but I'm warning you it ois an addictive but fun game!
It can get boring after a while though like I deleted it and got it back again?!!!!!!
Ps;: don't delete as if you get it back again then all! Your scores and challenges will be lost

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
Its a great game I would spend all day playing it but sometimes it is innoying when you give 100 coins and then it gives you the same character you have already got

The Emperor Series Books 1-5
The Emperor Series Books 1-5

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bar issues with the last book., 16 Aug. 2014
A great at series of books and they would have got five stars except I found the final book frustrating due to the lack of continuity with the first books. Key characters no longer even mentioned, let alone included, made it difficult to read at times.

Thomas Toddler Bed
Thomas Toddler Bed

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, be wary, 1 Jun. 2012
Unfortunately I'm clearly too fat as I broke my 2 yr old's cot bed and we needed to find him a new one in a hurry. This bed had decent reviews and appeared great value at £93. However, once removed from the packaging I was surprised at the build quality which was really very poor. It also surprised me that the sides are in two pieces rather than one continual length.

I'm pretty sad and love building flat packs, but this one had me swearing and getting hugely frustrated. Pieces didn't fit together well, bolts/screws wouldn't go together and in general, it was simply frustrating to try and put together and then the feel of the bed is poor.

We would have sent it back if not so desperate for a new bed for my son and he does absolutely love it - which woud mean sending it back is a major challenge.

Delivery was great and no issues at all with the seller or packaging. But overall, I only gave it two stars because the delivery and service weren't a problem and my son loves it - just hope it doesn't jump on it as I fear it will fall apart!

Philips AVENT Ultrasonic Humidifier
Philips AVENT Ultrasonic Humidifier

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 21 Sept. 2010
We bought this product for our daughter who was diagnosed with asthma in the hope of helping her get through the night in more comfort. However, the first one we had went wrong and left condensation over her whole room to the extent that the paint peeled off the ceiling. We weren't too happy and had real problems with Phillips who denied a problem. However, they sent us a new one, which didn't work at all so that went back to finally gert our third one. This one has worked but we have found that after about 3-4 nights a lot of limescale (we are in a bad area for hard water) built up but also horrible "gunk". This meant we had to keep cleaning the humidifier every few days and it then stopped working all together. Very frustrating given that our baby son was born with some chest problems where Doctors thought a humidifier would help. In the end we've given up on it and thrown it away as a lost cause. Very disapointing as we bought this as a name that we thought we could trust and paid more than others because of this only to feel completely let down.

The 6 Sacred Stones
The 6 Sacred Stones
by Matthew Reilly

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written but gripping, 18 Nov. 2008
This review is from: The 6 Sacred Stones (Paperback)
Not the greatest book, as others have said, terrible plots and unrealistic action - bit like the A team where a few hundred bad guys are shooting at the good guys but non get hit. However, it's also a book you can't put down as you're desperate to find out what happens next, even if only to find out how the author can possibly come up with a way to get the hero/s out of the situation they're in.

It's worth a read, but don't expect anything fantastic in any literary sense and be prepared for the fact it is the first half, or third of the story and you will be left hanging. Extremely frustrating and I wish I'd seen these reviews and not bothered to buy this until I had the next book.