Profile for Ms J > Reviews

Content by Ms J

Ms J

Evil Never Dies (The Lizzy Gardner Series Book 6)
Evil Never Dies (The Lizzy Gardner Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this series very much., 9 Mar. 2016
It's the first time I've read a thriller series in a long time, and I must say I enjoyed it. I found it easy to read and engaging, with just the right level of tension for me. Thoroughly recommended.

Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny

3.0 out of 5 stars Mainly gossip and tittle tattle, 11 July 2015
I found this book a little gossipy and although it was interesting to find out more about what goes on inside the playboy mansion, sometimes there was a little too much information. It was well written and easy to read but I wouldn't say I couldn't put it down.

Promise Me
Promise Me

4.0 out of 5 stars An Enjoyable read, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book though I did get through it a little bit quickly. There was a goog dynamic between the main character and the love interest and there were a few twists and turns along the way although the book was a little predictable.

Hidden (A Bone Secrets Novel Book 1)
Hidden (A Bone Secrets Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and tense read, 13 Dec. 2014
I read this book in a day or two having not been able to put it down. It was a rollercoaster ride of emotions changing who you were rooting for and who the trusted characters were to the bitter end. I'm not good with thrillers because I usually take them to heart and remain scared for a while so when I am calm, I will get cracking on the next one.

glō minerals Primer Lid Primer
glō minerals Primer Lid Primer

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit pricey but well worth it, 2 Jan. 2014
This isn't the first eye primer I have tried but it is the most expensive and most probably the best. It keeps my eyeshadow looking as good as it first went on, all day. It has a lovely texture and is easy to apply, if you make a mistake it comes off easily without taking foundation off. Even in the most challenging environments, it stands up well.

Ecotools Six Piece Starter Collection
Ecotools Six Piece Starter Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Brushes, 31 Dec. 2013
I saw these on Amazon but wasn't too sure so I went down to my local Boots and they were £7 to £9 per brush. The brushes are lovely and are an absolute steal at this price.

Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer
Glam Jewellery Box 4 Drawer
Offered by DoubleBlack

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I need, 31 Dec. 2013
It fits perfectly in my drawer, I can see all of my jewellery so I can easily pick out what I am going to wear. I really like this jewellery box. If I ever expand my collection, I will buy another!

The Best Ever Retro Sweets MEGA Treasure Gift Box + Chocolate Bars Pack - Perfect gift idea for him or her, women and men, boys and girls. Great Fathers Day, Easter Present Idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Present, 27 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my Dad who like me has a sweet tooth. It went down a storm with him and everyone else who saw it.

Very British Problems: Making Life Awkward for Ourselves, One Rainy Day at a Time
by Rob Temple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 27 Dec. 2013
I gave this to my brother-in-law for Christmas because he seems to encounter a 'very British problem' on a daily basis. He hadn't got it out of the wrapping for more than a minute before he was chortling away in the corner. Thoroughly recommended.