Profile for C. Allen > Reviews

Content by C. Allen

C. Allen "Christina Allen" (Nelson, Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me
I Know Ur Girlfriend Hates Me
Offered by Hagewitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Tune-Topper!, 14 July 2008
This is definately gonna catch every womans ear.. Its very catchy, with lyrics that stick in your head..

I have trouble trying to stop myself singing it in the shower, i find that this song is very good!

Definately gonna go high in the charts.

Any women and maybe men, may like this song.

When I Grow Up
When I Grow Up

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tune!, 14 July 2008
This review is from: When I Grow Up (Audio CD)
Having loving the Pussycat Dolls, i was happy when i had seen on NME that they was releasing a new single, When i grow up, i downloaded it straight away, and i put it on my Ipod, and i find that this is a really good catchy tune.

It consists of Pop and R&B, and i am sure this will get high in the charts :)

I am sure many people will love this!

Sony Ericsson W850i Prepay Mobile Phone on T-Mobile
Sony Ericsson W850i Prepay Mobile Phone on T-Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Mp3 + Phone = Sony Ericsson W850i, 14 July 2008
I was after a phone aswell as a really good mp3, so i thought i found the perfect thing when i saw the Sony Ericsson W850i, so straight away, without a doubt i asked for this phone for christmas..

When i opened it i was really happy, i found the amazing phone! Soon as i opened it out of its box, i started playing with it, it was amazing, compact, smart, sleek and amazing memory!

Weeks later, i had stored over 100 songs on it, and it had amazing sound and volume, just what i was after!

I would show off this phone to my mates, blagging their head that i had an amazing phone and walkman in one, i could tell they was jealous ;)

7 Months on, my phone is still in great condition, with only one dent from dropping it, but saying that, i have dropped it about 100 times and only got one little dent!!

I would totally recommend this phone, as it has everything you need, definately worth the price.

But i will never buy another phone that is not a Sony Ericsson, as the walkman feature is just totally amazing!!

Recommended to anyone!!

Take A Bow
Take A Bow
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely.., 14 July 2008
This review is from: Take A Bow (Audio CD)
Rihanna is awesome, everytime one of her songs is released, im off to buy it..

As a lot of her other songs, i found this really nice and i dont get bored of listening to it.

I would think that a lot of people like this song, definately one to buy..

Juno [DVD] [2007]
Juno [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Ellen Page
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Made out its something good, which i didnt think it was., 14 July 2008
This review is from: Juno [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
Being good reviewed in the papers, me and my friends went to see this at the cinemas. I had read that it was amazing, really sad, funny & entertaining.

But having watching this film, i found it dull and boring, nothing like the reviews i had read about..

I would watch it if it was for nothing.. But i wouldnt pay for this film at all, i dont know what all the big fuss is about, because personally i found it a bad movie.

But i suppose everybody has their own opinions..

Better In Time/Footprints In The Sand
Better In Time/Footprints In The Sand

4.0 out of 5 stars Best song out in a long time.., 14 July 2008
I love this song, i usually like more upbeat songs, but this really grabbed me and i would be listening to it whilst cleaning my room or on way to school on my ipod..

I think Leona is going to be huge in Uk and also the Usa.

Better in time is an amazing song, that has a really good story to it, the video completely goes with the song, as it is also excellent!

Get it nowwwwww!!

House Of Wax [DVD] [2005]
House Of Wax [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Elisha Cuthbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the faint hearted!!, 14 July 2008
This review is from: House Of Wax [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Woww[...] i first watched this film at a sleepover.. Sat down watching it with my best mates and a tub of popcorn was great.. and so was the film!!

I found this film funny and hugely scary, so if your not a lover of scary movies, dont buy this! Honestly, you will never touch the dvd again! But i find this a perfect dvd for sleepovers, cuddling with hubby or just for a brill movie.

I would have also thought that Paris Hilton would have been a rubbish actress, but to be honest, not as bad as i thought.

I would advise yout though, not to let under 15's watch this film, they might get nightmares for a while.. i totally understand why it is a 15 certificate!

Grab it if you love scary films!!

Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! The Ultimate Dance Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pump It Up!

3.0 out of 5 stars You need a lot of energy for this!!, 14 July 2008
Me and my friend tryed doing this, but we couldnt keep up with it. I found it way toooo fast, i mean im certain you will lose weight if you keep up with it, but i prefer the slow fitness dvds to the fast ones!

My only advice is, if you are a fast dancer with heaps on energy - Buy it.
If you arent an expert, look for a different fitness dvd!

Flushed Away  [DVD]
Flushed Away [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet
Offered by RightTrack Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Family Favourite.., 14 July 2008
This review is from: Flushed Away [DVD] (DVD)
Most people would look at the front cover and instantly think,'Its for kids', but i can asure you that anyone who will watch it will enjoy it. Ever heard of, never judge a book by its cover?!

Im 15 myself, and usually i go for the girly ones, but i really enjoyed this one.

Well known actresses and actors star in this film, stars such as Kate Winslet and Ian McKellen feature as the animated characters voices.

Definately one for the family, whether your 5 or 55 ime certain you will enjoy it.

From amazon, its a bargain! Grab it while you can!

R&B Clubmix the biggest tracks and club remixes: 2007
R&B Clubmix the biggest tracks and club remixes: 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Raving Songs!!, 14 July 2008
Wow.. This album gets you off your bum and totally sets you dancing!

Im not a big fan of r & b and club music, but i liked this album!

My favourite songs on here are;
Say Somethin' - Mariah Carey, Snoop Dogg
Too Little, Too Late - JoJo
Boogie 2Nite - Tweet
I'm Sprung - T-Pain
I Am Not My Hair - India Arie
We Ride - Rihanna

I hope this review helps, if i was in your shoes, i would buy it if its in a sale - but i advice you only buy it if you like both r&b and club.

x