Profile for Karen L > Reviews

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Farbrengen

5.0 out of 5 stars almost 2 years and still going strong!, 30 May 2014
Bought these christmas 2012, not one single issue with these.
I'm not normally too good with headphones/headset's and normally will end up in breaking them after 6 months of purchuse due to my hard-handling and clumsiness in general.

Only complaint I can possibly think of is that the cable is very short, not really a problem unless your plugging it into something that is quite far away (computer)

Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Offered by ProComponentes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 30 May 2014
Having gone through around 3 headsets in the past 7 months or so, i've been looking for one that is reliable and doesn't break.
I was taking a gamble at this price range. However to my suprise this is a solid headset for £20.

Only complaint I could possibly think of is that I think that the fabric around the ear-casing is too uncomfortable.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for money!, 21 Dec. 2013
I was not expecting much when I saw this mouse for £15, however as my cheap dell mouse I had got for around £3 was starting to mess up I gave this a try, if it matters, it comes in a nice box if you want to put it away. And it feels amazing in hand, It took an hour or 2 to adjust to. And I recommend you download the gigabyte force software from gigabytes website to accompany this mouse, that way you can change the DPI settings and bindings for the buttons etc. If you are looking for a good inexpensive mouse this is the way to go.

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (Xbox 360)
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to Die., 12 Mar. 2013
I bought the regular dark souls, which didn't include the Artorias of the Abyss DLC, however PTDE includes this on disc.
Where to start. It's probably one of the most groundbreaking videogame experiences I've ever experienced. It has a learning curve and makes you learn a lot of the mechanics as you play along, something alot of modern games don't do now, the online play is one of the most unique I have ever experienced, if you have played Demon's Souls, a ps3 exclusive you will know it is very similar to Dark souls online. If you are having trouble with a boss you can summon a 'phantom' which is someone online or an NPC that will help you defeat the boss, you can even summon a friend and run through the game co-op! Assuming you don't die alot or get stuck too much, the game can take you 30-40 hours to complete, although even when you have done that, you have the new areas from PTDE to go to, you can start NG+, where the enemys are stronger!, or even experiment with different ways to play the game. It may be a 2 year old game but the online playerbase is very much active on all consoles.]

If you want a solid game with tight mechanics, great plot and unique game play, you should pick up dark souls.

Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360)
Devil May Cry HD Collection (Xbox 360)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

4.0 out of 5 stars Dante Is Back!, 3 Feb. 2013
When I bought this product, I knew what I was in for, I mean I spent 100's of hours on every games bloody palace mode, and I am an avid Devil May Cry Fan. The one thing I noticed at the start, was that the games were not exactly in full HD, Not as good quality as some other hd remakes such as the metal gear solid one. But it was great fun to play the games again, and great value for your money, at £20 for 3 games that you will spend countless hours on! In my opinion I found Devil May Cry games 1-4 alot more fun than the reboot recently released DmC (Xbox 360) , But thats just my opinion.

If you want some games that will be worth your money and some great fun at this price, i'd recommend it! If your purchasing 3 great games for the price of £20 then you can't go wrong.

Anarchy Reigns: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Anarchy Reigns: Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by APE-GAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Beat em' up title, 19 Jan. 2013
Despite the 1 year delay, I was very much looking forward to this game. It seemed that the single player campaign was very short unfortunately, although I had a great time beating the 2 campaigns available.

Despite the matchmaking taking a considerably long time in my experience, the online multilayer is very solid gameplay and great fun and with a variety of characters with different game play styles and abilities, similar to a fighting game.

It's defiantly a run for your money, even if the online is deserted soon enough, there is still an option to play with bots!