Profile for Stella Carrier > Reviews

Content by Stella Carrier

Stella Carrier "luckywoman2078" (Hyattsville, Maryland)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Year Of The Gentleman (UK Version)
Year Of The Gentleman (UK Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny Side of Neyo, 4 Dec. 2015
I admit that I first heard of Neyo’s music back around 2006/2007 with being previously familiar with some of his songs from 2006/2007 and the summer of 2009/2010. The reason; I was living in Mayport, Florida (Feb. 2005-Feb. 2008) and Orlando Florida (April 2009 to May 2010) during these times and Neyo’s music received heavy radio play (which I didn’t mind because many of his songs are good). Anyhow, Year of The Gentleman by Neyo has multiple superb hits on this collection that masterfully blend dance, pop, & R&B rhythms with Closer, She Got Her Own (feat. Fabolous) and Miss Independent. I’m lucky in the fact that my husband unconditionally loves me and intends to stay married to me for life even though I’m still in the process of embodying the qualities that Neyo mentions in Miss Independent. For instance, my spouse saw that I was seriously trying to pick up some extra cash when I was trying to come in on one of my off days from work (three days ago) and he saw that I was truly bummed out when my request was politely turned down. However, he was extra affectionate towards me after he noticed that I truly did try. The connection to Miss Independent by Neyo; my husband actually likes to be needed at times, but even he is positively receptive when he notices my attempts to legally bring in more money. Year of the Gentleman is perfect for those who enjoy dance/R&B mixes and/or are familiar with his songs Sexy Love and Champagne Life (due to the music vibe of Champagne Life being musically similar to Year of the Gentleman by Neyo).

Native
Native

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Enjoyment, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Native (Audio CD)
I enjoy the good fortune of hearing music from Native by One Republic on both Pandora and iheartradio. There are some brilliant songs on Native One Republic that are a novel blend of indie and dance such as Counting Stars and Love Runs Out. Counting Stars touches on making the best out of life despite life tests that come out when striving to spiritually evolve while handling material concerns. Love Runs Out and IF I Lose Myself touches on enduring love and encouragement. Overall, a good selection if you are previously familiar with any of the songs by One Republic and/or electronic and indie music mashups.

Lotus Land
Lotus Land

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard From Pandora, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Lotus Land (Audio CD)
Lotus Land by Gandalf is a new age and calming blend of music that takes a music listener to another realm emotionally. Life Is Love, A Heavenly Gift, and A Mystic Voyage are some of the soul stirring music compositions on Lotus Land by Gandalf.

Medicine by LEONI,KIM
Medicine by LEONI,KIM

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Remedy, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Medicine by LEONI,KIM (Audio CD)
Medicine (CD Maxi Single version) by Kim Leoni is a dance pop and upbeat tune about being around someone who elicits a feeling of a romantic high. This version of Medicine (CD Maxi Single Version) by Kim Leoni has various versions of Medicine (such as the Radio Mix, Top Modelz Mix, Raindropz Mix) etc.

Unlocked
Unlocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Uninhibited Club Music, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Unlocked (Audio CD)
Unlocked by Alexandra Stan combines the fusion of Europop and club music with hits such as Cherry Pop and Set Me Free. There is also a music tribute to Fleetwood Mac with the Little Lies song. I would say that Unlocked by Alexandra Stan is perfect for many who have enjoyed the unique songs of Never-ending Dream by Cascada and/or Never-ending Dream by X-perience (because Unlocked by Alexandra Stan is created in a similar novel spirit as Cascada’s and X-perience’s Neverending Dream).

Cliche (Hush Hush)
Cliche (Hush Hush)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Fun, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Cliche (Hush Hush) (Audio CD)
Cliché by Alexandra Stan is a music tune that appears to be about someone who plays an important role in the singer’s life. I enjoyed the upbeat vibe to this song as well. Cliché by Alexandra Stan is along the lines of Europop/club music.

Heaven
Heaven
Offered by brooke2001

5.0 out of 5 stars A Remarkable And Uplifting Music Collection, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Heaven (Audio CD)
Heaven by DJ Sammy is a memorable dance/trance collection of songs partially because of the classic music tributes in this music collection and the simultaneous uniqueness of the hits that embody a happy music spirit. For instance I do enjoy the original versions of Heaven by Bryan Adams and Boys of Summer by Don Henley, yet the brilliant remakes/music tributes of their songs on this collection give the music tunes an added distinctive spirit (there is also a music tribute of California Dreamin on this collection that is listed online to have also been performed by the Mamas and the Papas). Sunlight, Paradise of Love, and Paradise of Love are also some of the euphoric dance/trance hits on Heaven by DJ Sammy.

Touchness
Touchness

5.0 out of 5 stars Heard This Romantic Song from Pandora, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Touchness (MP3 Download)
Touchness by Enigma is one of these sensual electronic/chillout songs that are in a similar vein as Sadeness but the difference is that the singer of the song is more direct with their feelings. What also makes this tune outstanding is the carefully placed electronic/classic music blend that is carefully blended with the lyrics.

Fable
Fable

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgot Whether I First Heard From Pandora or Iheartradio, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fable (MP3 Download)
Fable by Orjan Nilsen & Fingerling is an electronic/trance tune that is very elevating and sounds like a tune that could easily be played at a party or a club. For some reason, this high energy tune reminds me A little of Fable by Robert Miles (both songs Are unique in their own way, I’m speaking more from both being in A musical essence of storytelling).

Anubis (Original Mix)
Anubis (Original Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unintentionally Came Across on YouTube, 4 Dec. 2015
I admit that I actually accidently came across this musical gem of the tune Anubis by Mike Candy when I was trying to click on another link while online and my computer mouse unexpectedly clicked on the YouTube link to this song (I had previously known of Mike Candy’s music from 2012 music collection titled Smile especially with the song One Night In Ibiza feat. Evelyn & Patrick Miller yet I Admit that I did not previously know About Anubis). Anyhow, Anubis has some strong music elements of house and electronic music throughout the song-more of a tune with minimal vocals in a similar superb vein As Wizard by Martin Garrix. There is also a fun music video of Anubis by Mike Candy online that shows three museum patrons dancing with what looks like the Egyptian/Greek mythology god Anubis.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30