Profile for Twizzle > Reviews

Rizla Blue Slim King Size Cigarettte Rolling Papers - 5 Packets
Rizla Blue Slim King Size Cigarettte Rolling Papers - 5 Packets
Offered by Youthstar

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the silver variety, 5 Nov. 2013
I had been using Silver Rizlas for a long time, when my son advised me to try the blue variety. I asked him why, to which he replied something about how they are produced (very thin) and the extra chemicals used to attain this fine quality. I must say though; since I changed to blue papers my lungs feel much less irritated. Make of it what you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp, 5 Nov. 2013
I have used these shark's teeth grinders forever. The only thing which concerns me is: if the teeth are getting worn down, where do the grindings go? However I'm enjoying my new grinder, does the job.

Fash Limited Spring Facial Hair Remover Threading Beauty Tool
Fash Limited Spring Facial Hair Remover Threading Beauty Tool
Offered by Trend Mall

3.0 out of 5 stars ouch!, 5 Nov. 2013
I've recently hit the Menopause and to my horror I'm sprouting more than, what I imagine, my fair share. To combat this I bought a No-No, which is fine, but to give my facial skin a rest from the process, I bought this gadget. Apart from the fact that the instructions are in Chinese, I did just what I thought, and yes it did hurt the first time. Now I know what I'm up against it won't be as bad the next time I use it as my braIn will be prepared to accept the slight pain, I will convince myself that it's painless. It is efficient on larger areas but when it comes down to smaller curves on the face it is fiddly, and practice is the only way till the correct way for me is found. It took longer than expected to arrive, but that's ok as I wasn't in a hurry for it. Hope my comments help, if not please ask me more. ;)

New Easy Play Game Controller Joystick Joypad for ipad ipad 2 Comfort gaming BY KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars No, I didn't love it, 29 April 2013
I thought that I was doing right when I bought this gadget, however, it's not really compatible with the sort of games which I play. On walks son, stage right: "Oh, can't you use that then mum? I can find it a good home"......and that was the last I saw of it. Zac, (my son) tells me that it's one of my better buys, but I can't state personally just how beneficial it would be, especially on an iPad, it makes no sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars don't know if I'll actually wear them, 29 April 2013
I love these shoes, the fact that I can't walk in them very easily matters not. The reason for my discomfort is that I a take size 4, and this means that the rise produced by the heel height is too great for route marching, or even standing for long periods. At £9.99 I just had to have them, even if it's to adorn the stair steps. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars need to be different, 29 April 2013
These shoes wouldn't ordinarily interest me. However, I'm not ordinary, in fact extraordinary is closer. Now, though, it seems everybody has them and I thought it was just me then. My husband doubted that I could walk in them, this turned out to be very wrong, although, I wouldn't like to have to run for the bus in them, they are comfortable. My friends say they're Mini Mouse's shoes, because I take a tiny size 4 it makes them look even more 'funky'.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2013 5:54 PM GMT

5.0 out of 5 stars wasn't sure @ first, 29 April 2013
I ordered this top because it was in the sale and if I didn't like it on arrival I could send it back. I could always include it in one of my girlfriends' birthday present, not a chance! I tried it and liked it, as it's two pieces makes for extra outfits teaming up with exisisting wardrobe assortment. No, I wouldn't recommend to a friend, otherwise she'd have the same outfits as me and that would never do!

12 Pairs of Temporary Eyeliner Eye Liner Sticker Stickers Transfer Makeup Instant Tattoo RAVE PUNK Lady Gaga x 3 Multipack by Boolavard® TM

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive., 18 Mar. 2013
Whist these are a little tricky to apply at first, but once a technique is found, they become an essential in my make-up collection.
I chose these over regularliquid eyeliner because my hand isn't steady enough to get the precise finish I want, just in that respect they are ab fab. I leave mine on for 2-3 days at a time, being careful during cleansing which can detach the stickers. I've had lots of compliments when I've used them, but I don't give away my secret.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for layering, 18 Mar. 2013
These tops are so versatile, pair up with jeans,shorts, leggings and skirts. Now I know exactly what they are like to wear and wash, I shall be buying more of these tops so that I can make several outfits using this top as a base. The extremely low price encourages me to want to buy a lot of these to give to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Metal 5/5 versus plastic 0/5, 18 Mar. 2013
I had thought, in the past, that to buy a metal dustpan was just wasting money unnecessarily. However, for the last 6 months I've had the builders in who generate vast amounts of dust which needs sweeping up, but when it comes down to capturing all of it, the plastic type warp so very quickly, rendering it pretty useless, because a large percentage slips easily below the edge of the article. I splashed out for a metal one especially due to the builder's heavy hands. 'Let them try and break this one, and I can't say right here, but it wouldn't be attractive. Definitely worth every penny spent on buying this long lasting sturdy addition to my domestic cleaning hopper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9