Profile for Babzzarella > Reviews

Babzzarella

The Killer Next Door
The Killer Next Door

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!, 18 April 2014
There are many brilliant reviews here explaining the plot and characters so I will just add.... IT IT A BRILLIANT READ!
If you read The Wicked Girls (if not - why not?!) you won't be disappointed in this. I totally recommend
(Oh and I read somewhere that the one and only Stephen King is a fan so that's a recommendation if if ever I've heard one!)
Go and read it NOW!

Being Light: Adventures of a London Detective Agency
Being Light: Adventures of a London Detective Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fabulous story, 10 Dec. 2013
I read Alison Wonderland and loved it so of course I had to read Being Light. Another fabulous, quirky story from Helen Smith. A seemingly ordinary start quickly turns into a delightfully surreal story but plenty in it to think about. I loved all the characters, both those that originated in Alison Wonderland, and the new ones introduced here.
I highly recommend this book - fun, fabulous and thought-provoking.

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars Where can I get a Shig?, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Alison Wonderland (Kindle Edition)
I really want a shig. Where can I get one please?
Loved this book. Funny, quirky, kind of surreal. A cross between well written chick lit and a detective story with great characters who are believable. Made me laugh out loud and was hooked all the way through. A quick read but gives you loads - lots of depth, soul and silliness in the best sense. Recommended read for everyone and anyone.
Now, seriously, where can I get a shig?