Profile for YoungChrissie > Reviews

Content by YoungChrissie

YoungChrissie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Mpow Solar Lights Motion Sensor Security Lights 3-in-1 Waterproof Solar Powered Lights Outdoor Lights for Garden, Fence, Patio, Yard, Walkway, Driveway, Stairs, Outside Wall etc. (3 Intelligient Modes, 8 LED)
Offered by Patox

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little product, 16 Jun. 2017
I didn't want to go to the expense of employing an electrician to fit an outside light near my back door to guide my way to the garage for access to my freezer in the winter so when I found this economical little light I thought I would give it a go. I have to say it has exceeded my expectations. I have it set for movement activation, so as soon as I step out of the back door it comes on. The brightness is surprisingly good for such a small lamp with a good range. Solar power means it doesn't cost me anything to run it and I also had no initial outlay for fitting. Win win in my book.

CALISTOUK Durable Happy Life Style DIY Cutting Dies Metal Cutting Stencils Note
CALISTOUK Durable Happy Life Style DIY Cutting Dies Metal Cutting Stencils Note
Offered by CALISTOUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 16 Jun. 2017
Took a long time to deliver, but worth the wait. Excellent product for a very good price. I can see this being very useful in my card making and other craftwork.very sharp clear cut.

quickasteam microwave cooking bags standard size 35 pack
quickasteam microwave cooking bags standard size 35 pack
Offered by Planit Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product., 16 Jun. 2017
Why I have not used these before now I do not know. Ideal for cooking a veg portion for one when in a hurry. No excuse for not eating fresh veg! Broccoli in particular is very good, retaining all its goodness and colour. I would not hesitate to buy again. So easy to use and quick to cook.

Actesso Breathable Wrist Support Splint Brace (Beige, Medium Left)- Relieves Pain from Carpal Tunnel, Sprains, and Strains
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 16 Jun. 2017
Suffering quite badly with pain in my wrists during the night and needed support without a lot of expense. This seemed to tick the box as a non-invasive solution. Took a short while to get used to the support, but pleased I bought it.

Himalayan Salt Lamp - Beautiful Pink Coloured
Himalayan Salt Lamp - Beautiful Pink Coloured
Offered by Needs&Gifts®

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm glow and health benefits to boot!, 16 Jun. 2017
Very pleased with this product and the after sales service from the company. Very heavy lamp which gives a subtle warm glow to the room. Unfortunately the bulb only lasted a short time, so I rang the company who immediately sent a replacement bulb. After months of use, this is still going strong. Excellent customer service. I am very pleased with my purchase

SHOWROOM SHINE WATERLESS WASH & WAX CAR CLEANER TWIN PACK 2 x 1Litre
SHOWROOM SHINE WATERLESS WASH & WAX CAR CLEANER TWIN PACK 2 x 1Litre
Offered by Greased Lightning

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Jun. 2017
My son has used this product for the past few years on our family car and has been delighted with the results. Unfortunately, since taking delivery of this batch he has been complaining about its quality being 'watery' and not getting the same finish, I was prompted to call the manufacturer to enquire if they had changed the formula. The answer was "Yes" but they considered the change so small it did not warrant a publicity drive. We have recommended this product to our friends and family and our neighbour who cleans his commercial vehicle every day is also very frustrated with it. The manufacturer claimed not to have had many complaints and recommended giving the bottle an extra shake to ensure efficient mixing, but nothing changed. We will not be buying this again.

TOOGOO(R) 3 x Double Twin Needles Pins Sewing Machine Size 2.0/90,3.0/90,4.0/90 Set(Blue)
Offered by SWEETY LIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Jun. 2017
Longer time for delivery, but good product, worth the wait. I can envisage using this for so many occasions. Price is a bonus

BLACK+DECKER B/DGD300 Lawnraker, 600 W, 30 cm - Black/Orange
BLACK+DECKER B/DGD300 Lawnraker, 600 W, 30 cm - Black/Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with purchase., 16 Jun. 2017
Easy to assemble. Pleased with the results but my lawn was so bad with thatch that it soon filled the box. Required several emptying which was tedious, but hopefully, over time this will be a lesser problem. My old B & D lawnrake lasted over ten years, and I have no doubt this model will do the same. Well priced, I can afford the initial tedium!

LE Adjustable Focus LED Torch,Super Bright Zoomable LED Flashlight, Batteries Included
Offered by NEON Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 7 Jan. 2017
Small torch with a big punch. Beam adjustment means I can spot my black Lab at night wherever he is. Good range and bright light. Convenient size for a pocket or handbag with no lack of performance.

Black n Red Book Casebound 90gsm Ruled Indexed A-Z 192 Pages A5 Ref M66512
Black n Red Book Casebound 90gsm Ruled Indexed A-Z 192 Pages A5 Ref M66512
Offered by Sorte

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing purchase, 7 Jan. 2017
Good quality paper with lots of space for entries and the flexibility of not being tied to a specific box to fit everything in. Handy size too, not too big nor too small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6