Profile for springflowers > Reviews

Beautifully written, honest

Congratulations Wine Glass
Congratulations Wine Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Wine glass, 10 Mar. 2015
Really pretty, at an excellent price

Made With Love Cookie Stamp
Made With Love Cookie Stamp

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the second one I've bought as it's a really great gift for people who like to bake, 27 Dec. 2014
This is the second one I've bought as it's a really great gift for people who like to bake.

Linens Limited Value Range Polypropylene Hollowfibre Anti-Allergy Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars This was great value for money, 26 Nov. 2014
This was great value for money, I bought it as a bed for my dog, unfortunately the dog shredded it whilst I was out.

Togu Dyn-Air 33cm - Green
Togu Dyn-Air 33cm - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this at work to sit on as my ..., 28 Sept. 2014
I use this at work to sit on as my neck and shoulders were making awful crunching noises. It definitely helps my posture and the pains have eased off. You need to build up the time you use it as it made me ache a bit to start with .

Unorthodox Jukebok (Deluxe Edition)
Unorthodox Jukebok (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by bestcdhead_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Mar. 2014
Really love it. I bought it for my husband but have accidentally left in my car. It's a really upbeat album.

Women's Multi Function 100% Pure Silk Butterfly Scarf/Headwear/Tested by leading authority/Purple
Offered by Handbag Queen UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jan. 2014
The perfect, light weight gift to send to a friend in Australia who loves butterflies. She loves it and so do I.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 13 Jan. 2014
My husband tries lots of fragrances but always comes back to this. It was a really good price which is why I bought a larger size.

The Complete Companions: AS Student Book for AQA A Psychology (Third Edition)
The Complete Companions: AS Student Book for AQA A Psychology (Third Edition)
by Mike Cardwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 13 Jan. 2014
Essential for the AQA student, you can't do the course without it. The text is easy to follow and the book easy to use.

Happy Birthday (Presents) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Presents) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Jan. 2014
What do you buy a teenager that you don't know very well? She was able to choose from a huge range and I managed to save face by not buying her something she hated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5