Profile for Aligardener > Reviews

Content by Aligardener

Aligardener

VeggieTales Bible Storybook: With Scripture from the NIrV (Big Idea Books)
VeggieTales Bible Storybook: With Scripture from the NIrV (Big Idea Books)
by Cindy Kenney

5.0 out of 5 stars Love veggie tales, 21 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my friends little boy, really positive feedback from her. I have always found the veggietales stories to be charming.

Swees® Ultra Slim Apple iPad Air (5th 2013 Version) Case Cover, Full Protection Smart Cover for iPad Air iPad 5 5th With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function + Screen Protector & Stylus Pen - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 21 May 2014
Wasn't sure what to expect as the price was so low but I have to say I love it it looks great and fits my IPad Air to the letter. I love how the edges of the tablet is protected by the case and it even came with a screen protector bonus!! The material looks like real letter and feel lovely.

Sing Along Songs in the Car - Nursery Rhymes
Sing Along Songs in the Car - Nursery Rhymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 31 Mar. 2014
Keeps the little one occupied on car journeys singing away in the back seat. She loves it and so do I.

AKORD Magnetic Bag Clasps, Silver, 18 mm, 10-Piece
AKORD Magnetic Bag Clasps, Silver, 18 mm, 10-Piece
Offered by North Suite

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 31 Mar. 2014
Good quality great price does exactly what I needed them to do. Will purchase more in the very near future.

Wii Zapper Gun for Nintendo Wii Shooting Controller UK
Wii Zapper Gun for Nintendo Wii Shooting Controller UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Great!!!, 5 Sept. 2012
I bought this along with the game for my husband's birthday,we weren't sure what to expect as the price was so low. But he loves it, it does what it's suppose to do makes playing the game feel more real. It feels sturdy in hand overall a really good buy. Would recommend to others.

Knitting Rules!
Knitting Rules!
by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting RULES!!!, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Knitting Rules! (Paperback)
She is a fabulous author, makes everything simple even for a novice brilliant techniques and how to's, learn loads from reading this book it has become my go to book for things I am not sure about.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 May 2011
I love my new hoe works like a dream sharp and not too heavy, shaft was a bit to long me as i am very petite but after cutting a few inches off it is fabulous now.

Silverline 250422 Foresters Bow Saw, 665 mm
Silverline 250422 Foresters Bow Saw, 665 mm
Offered by Maunders

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!, 7 May 2011
Awesome product, received it super quickly, and use it yesterday to cut a tree down took no time at all very sharp blade easy grip easy to use even for someone with weak hands like mine. I love it!!!